Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I have items to donate, who do I send them to? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pala-dudes

IRL Bum

25,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:41 pm
I have some items that I'd like to get rid of but I feel that just throwing them in the dumpster dive would be a bad idea, since they could go to someone who doesn't need them. I'd just like to know who I could send the items to :^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Strideer
I have some items that I'd like to get rid of but I feel that just throwing them in the dumpster dive would be a bad idea, since they could go to someone who doesn't need them. I'd just like to know who I could send the items to :^)

Um, some ideas:
You could hold some form of giveaway for newer users in the guild's charity subforum.
You can browse the guild's intro section for new users, or the site's main new user forum. And, from there, randomly gift the items to users.
Or, you can always donate it to the NSTG guild for them to disperse. This can be done by sending a trade to the NSTG Treasurer.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 pm
    Moved to Questions and Assistance! Thank you, Cabby, for answering Strideer's question! 3nodding

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games