Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
being new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quick Links

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:20 pm
being new is quite embarrassing cuz yeah, you dont have items and no golds. but what is important is when you make friends and those friends helped you to give you some items to wear. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 pm
Create Your Password
being new is quite embarrassing cuz yeah, you dont have items and no golds. but what is important is when you make friends and those friends helped you to give you some items to wear. heart heart heart

Hello, I moved your post to the Chatterbox so more people can add to what you said. I agree that making friends can get you a long way and make Gaia feel more like home!  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Quick Links

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 am
Eternal Rebellion
Create Your Password

Hello, I moved your post to the Chatterbox so more people can add to what you said. I agree that making friends can get you a long way and make Gaia feel more like home!

thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:57 pm
    Welcome, Password! What a fun username you have. How're you enjoying Gaia so far? emotion_hug

Create Your Password

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Quick Links

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm
Ebania
    Welcome, Password! What a fun username you have. How're you enjoying Gaia so far? emotion_hug

Create Your Password

just making more friends i can. i got some gold issues but yeah its fine. its not about richness you have but all the experiences i have gained here in gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm
    Very true! It's all about the friends you make. The gold and items will come with time; that's what I learned when I was starting off back in 2005. 3nodding

Create Your Password
    just making more friends i can. i got some gold issues but yeah its fine. its not about richness you have but all the experiences i have gained here in gaia.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 pm
Create Your Password

User Image of gaia... Hope U have as much fun here as I do... If U have any questions feel free 2 ask... Do U have a trading pass yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Create Your Password

User Image of gaia... Hope U have as much fun here as I do... If U have any questions feel free 2 ask... Do U have a trading pass yet?

yeah i already got my trading pass yesterday smile thanks for the gift. i really appreciate it smile  

Quick Links

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:23 pm
XD Just imagine... I ran around in a peasant dress (a tattered rag of a dress that newbies used to be given) for a few months. XD
I'd decided to save up for stuff. But I also liked that dress. XDDD

Have you checked out the "charities, contests and games" NSTG subforum yet? ;D There are quite a few threads just dying to give away some items.

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games