Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Miori Clones (Pikachu Onesie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 pm
Have you guys seen this thread today? Two site artists look like clones of Miori (another site artist).

Okay, they were already cute enough just wearing this outfit:
User Image

But now one of the clones changed their outfit and looks like:
User Image

#dowant

LATE EDIT:
It started with the clone thread that I'd linked above.
And the artists soon made an ATA chat thread as announced with this staff alert.

Annddd, it turns out that they were wearing a grant item!! And, as of right now, that grant item was only granted to people who posted in the artist chat thread.
User Image I am Artist
User Image [Animal] I am Artist (Animal)

Another edit;
Here's a FAQ. There will be another future event, announced earlier, where the grant will be given out again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:34 pm
        I'm so sorry that I missed the Ask the Artists session this time around. I genuinely wanted to visit, as I had something to say, but it fell right during a prior engagement for me. Maybe next time!

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Oh my goodness. This item.

It's entirely made up of I AM poses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:26 pm
Vishkah
        I'm so sorry that I missed the Ask the Artists session this time around. I genuinely wanted to visit, as I had something to say, but it fell right during a prior engagement for me. Maybe next time!

Ack, next time!
Totally! I was lucky to be online at the time. I usually find the threads after the fact and skim through the replies and posts (when I have time).

Riiiiight? I don't usually use I Am poses, but this item is adorable. o uo

Miori made it in her spare time and just wanted to surprise some of the people who came and posted with them. But it apparently turned into a gripe fest afterward when users couldn't get one. (Which, who didn't see that coming from Gaians? XD; )
Anyway, she made a post today saying that the grant link will be posted at the time of the next AtA and will remain up for 24 hours. So we'll have a lot of pikachu onesis on people soon. XD

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:21 pm
sdrawkcab

Ack, next time!
Totally! I was lucky to be online at the time. I usually find the threads after the fact and skim through the replies and posts (when I have time).

Miori made it in her spare time and just wanted to surprise some of the people who came and posted with them. But it apparently turned into a gripe fest afterward when users couldn't get one. (Which, who didn't see that coming from Gaians? XD; )

Anyway, she made a post today saying that the grant link will be posted at the time of the next AtA and will remain up for 24 hours. So we'll have a lot of pikachu onesis on people soon. XD

I'm precisely the same way!

That's likely because the I Am poses are so simple, but these are... really, functional as convincingly dressed entire avatars, an unprecedented level of efficiency. This is the first time I've seen an item that a Newbie could own a single copy of, exclusively, and still have multiple functioning outfits. It's so very effortless.

I could see people getting annoyed with just how Limited Edition and overinflated the item was (It was listed in the trillions last I checked), so it's nice that it's going to become more accessible, especially considering how clearly desirable it would be in this community. I haven't seen something this Gaia-cute or classically Internet Culture since the much sought after Spoop Suit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am
Vishkah
sdrawkcab

Ack, next time!

I'm precisely the same way!

That's likely because the I Am poses are so simple, but these are... really, functional as convincingly dressed entire avatars, an unprecedented level of efficiency. This is the first time I've seen an item that a Newbie could own a single copy of, exclusively, and still have multiple functioning outfits. It's so very effortless.

I could see people getting annoyed with just how Limited Edition and overinflated the item was (It was listed in the trillions last I checked), so it's nice that it's going to become more accessible, especially considering how clearly desirable it would be in this community. I haven't seen something this Gaia-cute or classically Internet Culture since the much sought after Spoop Suit.

Yes. o uo
The I am poses used to bother me because everyone looked alike. XD That's a very good point. With these poses, I don't feel like I'm staring at a one-trick-pony. They look like complete outfits.

I can't wait to see all the pikachu onesies running around this site. >3 Hahahahaha, now I picture the Spoop Suit rotating up on a pedestal at high auction. I know what item you speak of. The Spoop Suit is also fricken adorable. * u* ...Muuuuch more versatile since you can move your arms, legs and alter your face and such.

I'm still hoping that versions of these items get released. Like, I know the pikachu onesie wouldn't be so spot on... but I'd want one. XD And that Miori I am... Parts of it is made of real items and parts are nonexistent. But soooo could be an item right now. So I'm hoping pieces of her I Am eventually get released in items. Same goes for some of the other I Am poses.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items