Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Newbie alert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my little peony

Energetic Man-Lover

27,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:47 am
Hiya everyone.

Well, I'm Chrissie and I'm from a small village in the North West of England (UK). I joined Gaia only 11 days ago and I'm still trying to get my head around this place. If you don't see me here (in Gaia) it's probably because I'll be down the stables or at the local garden centre. Though I love horses, I don't own one (hopefully I will one day) and so I help out and get a few free lessons. As far as music goes I'll listen to anything but my favourite type is country. My parents listen to it all the time and I guess it's rubbed off on me. There has been an increase in interest in the UK Country Music scene since duos such as The Shires and Ward Thomas hit the charts.

Best wishes to you & hope to catch you around the guild.

Chrissie x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 pm
    Welcome, peony! I think it's so cool that you ride horses and enjoy country music. I'm from Texas and it appears as though you'd be a better fit for my hometown than I am! cat_lol

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

my little peony

Energetic Man-Lover

27,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:39 am
Ebania
    Welcome, peony! I think it's so cool that you ride horses and enjoy country music. I'm from Texas and it appears as though you'd be a better fit for my hometown than I am! cat_lol

I'd love to get across to America and visit places like Nashville & New York. I think Texas would be too hot for me, I prefer skiing to sunbathing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:57 am
Hello! Welcome to Gaia and NSTG! Glad to have you here, and please feel free to ask about anything-we LOVE to help!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 pm
    I prefer colder climates, too! Thankfully, we in Houston aren't hot all year round. Just don't come from July to September. emotion_sweatdrop

my little peony
    I'd love to get across to America and visit places like Nashville & New York. I think Texas would be too hot for me, I prefer skiing to sunbathing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 pm
Welcome to Gaia! As Lotus said, ask us any questions you have and we can help you wrap your head around Gaia faster. c:  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items