Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
(Group) The Eve Carnival! (Walk-in RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PRELUDE

“Please...Help me..that place..there is no escape..run...don’t trust them...don’t take...that..ticket...Don’t go to the awful place...No..I hear them..I hidden myself...but..I fear..they might find me...Whatever you..do don’t enter the main..tent..you might ..AHHHHHHH!!!!” Her words are cut off, She could be dead or brought back to that place of horror...Well that’s only to be discovered, if you visit The Eve CARNIVAL!

THE EVE CARNIVAL

Those who wish to come to the most fun carnival in town, must have a ticket! Those who have a ticket are very special guest to the carnival! Oh quiet fun, and lucky they are! You don’t know when you could get a ticket, or where but it just appears in front of you! Or in your mailbox per say! The Eve carnival is the most wonderful carnival ever! There is so many things you could do! Like my favorites eat Cotton Candy or walk thru the mirror house! But my most favorite is the Main acts of the carnival…..All you gotta do is give the lady at the entrance your ticket, and then enter right inside hehe! -Once you enter the tent, you transfer and teleport to a new world, that looks to be the carnival, but darker and strange, the ringmaster appears in front of you just to tell you simple words- Hehe love it here? Aww want to go home that’s too bad, but let me welcome you human to the Land of Eve! Otherwise The Land that does not have a heaven, it’s very much what you humans call earth, but hell here is real! Demons, War, humans wanting to leave! All of it soo much fun. I would tell you more but what would the fun be in that! Good luck~ The Ringmaster disappears and you, a human are now stuck in this world , this falls to every fate of human who enters the tent and not able to escape ever again..the place you enter is there no longer..so of course you and many others are trapped in the world. What he said was true, demons are real , War happens time to time when the humans wish to escape..your life here on the Land of Eve is now your life..you must accept it , if not die..join the humans already in this world...Let the demons here do what they want with you...or find a way outside yourself..without being caught...good luck humans who fall into this place…-Mystery Person

Mystery Person aka ll_minus_ll This Idea I created all came from my brain of mine, so my idea and my idea alone. A few things you have to know before I get onto the rules!~ In this world there are demons, who live anywhere they like, you can make up the place where you are at, but please pm if you wish it to be a main place where others can visit as well! Second If You wish to be the ringmaster in the roleplay please Pm and I'll tell you a few details about him, to help you start rping! Now the People who usually end up getting tickets and then being started off in a new world, their old life was filled with something troubling them either be thru murder, someone die, just lonely in general or something else, that is the reason they were given a ticket. Those who go to the The Land of Eve and Hell are accepting to their new life, alongside demons or other humans who accepted as well, but if you are not like them you either die or just accept it like the ringmaster would say. But there are humans that hide themselves, come up with a plan of trying to escape, or whatever. You have the choice to do anything you please in this roleplay. Now onto the RULES MUWAHAHAHAA!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 pm

RULES

1~ I am the Mystery Person of this roleplay! Whatever I say must go or if I change or add more rules you must listen to them!
2~ THIS IS A WALK-IN ROLEPLAY. SO ALL ARE WELCOME. BUT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DO SO.
3~Follow the regular rules of gaia,
4~ Be Semi-Lit - At Least 1-2 paragraphs, no more than 5. And if you do 1 at least 5 sentence min.
5~ When Posting it does not have to be fancy, I just need a name and a picture.
6~ Sticking to anime folks! No Real Pics here!
7~ Have as many characters you can handle!
8~ There is no required Profile but if you like you can follow the one down below the rules!
9~ Be Active Please! We all know we have busy scheludes time to time! Post at least 2-3 times a week!
10~ Have Fun!
11~ 18+ up GO TO THE PMS PAL
12~ 3RD PERSON PPLS

ll_minus_ll

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:52 pm

LAYOUT

[img]ANIME PIC HERE[/img]
Name:
Powers:
Background:
Other:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:53 pm
MAIN PLACES

OUTSIDE WORLD:
THE EVE CARNIVAL!

THE LAND OF EVE AND HELL:
THE EVE CARNIVAL INSIDE OF LAND OF EVE AND HELL
THE ENTERACE OF THE DARK FOREST
CENTRAL EVE
ENTERANCE DOWN INTO HELL
HELL'S MAIN CITY LUNAIS
LUNAIS PRISON

ll_minus_ll

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 pm
OPEN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Name: ??? or Bunny Girl
Race: Human
Other: First Human Manage to escape but was brought back and placed into a prison.

ll_minus_ll

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:57 pm
Bunny Girl

xxxxx Closed in a confine space with no way to get out. The Cell itself, was disgusting. The Floor made out of mud & steel..and the only bedding to be a warn out bed bedding with straw sticking out of it. There was no windows, only a door who she could barely see out of.The Girl wasn't always like that, a prisoner to the demons of this world..Well Land. The Thought or even seeing a ticket..Yes a ticket made her want to hit head into the wall over and over again. What a stupid decision taking that ticket, going to the carnival and then getting stuck in a unknown world of no way getting out. Her Life or what she used to have before this becoming what she had to be stuck with forever now was better..but still terrible as hell. She doesn't like to bring it up in her memories...such awful memories...but this land of eve..and hell felt like it was more horrible then what living style or motto she used to lived like.

But she wasn't always in that cell, in that prison..when she first appeared into this world I guess she would say she was living a new happy life. The Ringmaster...felt soo trustworthy , and thought this new world will be alright. But when she found out humans...like her weren't the only ones living in this world, that she thought was all but a dream, it soon turned into reality..and wanted to leave as soon as possible. So when she called up the Ringmaster, and begged him that she wanted to go home, all she was told was this, "I thought you hated your old life ??? , Don't you love this lovely little place? " but when she said no, the ringmaster grabbed her arm, placed his face to hers and said with a grin, "WELL TUFF LUCK! Little Girl I gave you a second chance at life! Now accept it or DIE..." he let go, and went into a laugh, the girl than just ran, and ran to get away from him, she turn to see him smile..and evil smile..she could never trust again.

But how does this explain her in all places in a jail you wonder? Well being in the land of eve and hell for 3 years from that time, she found one of the many hidden exits. A exit out of the world, going back to the outside..and running back home to where no one could find her..not even the ringmaster. But when she did get to the escape.."they" knew she wasn't going to be far outside, so "they" followed her to the outside, and drag her sorry little *** back into the land of eve. Why? You may ask well..No one will know..but she thought it was because the ringmaster didn't want his little bunny to escape. Now She was been in that prison for 4 years now..she thinks she is 23 now...but who knows..and who will ever care? xxxxx

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games