Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Alchemy (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:30 am
Okay, so I've been here for 5 days and I don't know anything about Alchemy on here. I've got 100 philosopher's cache, and I figured it had something to do with Alchemy, but I have no idea whatsoever on what to do for Alchemy. I went and clicked on the Alchemy tab, but I'm not sure what to do from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:26 am
haybelle
Okay, so I've been here for 5 days and I don't know anything about Alchemy on here. I've got 100 philosopher's cache, and I figured it had something to do with Alchemy, but I have no idea whatsoever on what to do for Alchemy. I went and clicked on the Alchemy tab, but I'm not sure what to do from there.

Alchemy is a system where you can make items by collecting formulas, collecting ingredients for those formulas and then 'destroying' those ingredients to create a brand new item. Alchemy uses all sorts of items, not just philosopher's caches.
I think this post will help you. Mainly, the bottom of the post links to useful guides. It even links to a list thread of alchemy guides. Get ready to fall down the rabbit hole. ;D

Um, this isn't part of the alchemy system, but check out LotusInChain's Arcane Spell Exchange.
She's giving away really cool items in exchange for some basic components. And you'll find a lot of those components in your caches. I'd say that's a good place to start in order to get familiar with some of the caches and other game items and such on this site.
If you have any questions on where to get ingredients from, she's more than willing to help you out!
I can help too. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Quote:
sdrawkcab

I did not see this question, thank you for recommending me to help! I do love to 'tutor' alchemy. xd

Quote:
haybelle

Please let me know if you have questions or need assistance, or are looking for components (other than caches!) I have plenty of extra lying around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:16 pm
haybelle

if you need caches, i'm freely giving away mine smile  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items