User Image

Dr. Koganagi is a successful doctor who is loved by many patience due to his charm, good looks and his excellent work but he never seems to give interest in any of his patients that come in to see him despite their harmless flirting. One day _____ comes into the office, a new patient that the doctor has never seen, and Dr. Koyanagi at first begins to treat him as every other patient until they bond a little during a routine check-up. As _____ comes in more, the doc finds that he looks forward to their chats before he realizes that he has fallen for _______. Being the professional that he is, he is unable to accept such feelings and goes through denial and begins to distance himself and become more professional towards _____ until finally he is unable to take anymore of it and decides to transfer and forget about the other. What will ______ do and will they ever be able to admit to each other how they feel?

The story:
It is a Yaoi RP between my character Seiji and your character being a patient and doctor who become close the more time they spend with each other. Eventually, like it says above, Seiji starts developing feelings for your character and tries to distance himself. How your character responds to his treatment is up to you! it is kind of an rp where you just play it and see where things go.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]