Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
GAMES (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 pm
Why can't I find all the games I usually play? If I find them again I'll add them all 2 my bookmark bar... I just played them in last couple of days... That's what I do most, but can't seem 2 find them, even tho I know they still here some where... Can somebody please help me... Thank U...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:26 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Why can't I find all the games I usually play? If I find them again I'll add them all 2 my bookmark bar... I just played them in last couple of days... That's what I do most, but can't seem 2 find them, even tho I know they still here some where... Can somebody please help me... Thank U...

Hello! I've moved your question to the Questions and Assistance subforum to see if someone else might have an answer for you.

Do you mean the games on Gaia or a different website?

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:45 pm
Eternal Rebellion
Morrigan Skylar

Hello! I've moved your question to the Questions and Assistance subforum to see if someone else might have an answer for you.

Thanks Hun.... I mean the ones in the NSTG ( Newbie Supporting and Training Guild)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:33 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Eternal Rebellion
Morrigan Skylar

Thanks Hun.... I mean the ones in the NSTG ( Newbie Supporting and Training Guild)

Have you checked the Charities, contests and games subforum?
Guild games  

natsumi_bianca

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:00 pm
natsumi_bianca
Morrigan Skylar
Eternal Rebellion
Morrigan Skylar

Guild games

THANKS Hun I'll do that now... sometimes I seem 2 lose my head about things & I swear I'd loose my brain if it wan't inside my head, that is if I HAVE 1. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:01 pm
Morrigan Skylar
natsumi_bianca
Morrigan Skylar
Eternal Rebellion
Morrigan Skylar

Guild games

THANKS Hun I'll do that now... sometimes I seem 2 lose my head about things & I swear I'd loose my brain if it wan't inside my head, that is if I HAVE 1. LOL

haha ^o^ you're most welcome smile  

natsumi_bianca

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces