Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for partner for 1x1 (Romance/Yaoi/Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:50 pm
Hello. I am looking for a partner for this rp idea that I had. If you are interested, quote me and I will give you the details of my idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:12 pm
DragonMistress07
Hello. I am looking for a partner for this rp idea that I had. If you are interested, quote me and I will give you the details of my idea.

Quoted. Haven't done a 1x1 in forever, so you've caught my interest.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:36 pm
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Ah. Well, I have an idea about a romantic cruise. It's like this, my character had just had a very bad breakup with his girlfriend. So, to get over it he books himself on a one week cruise but somehow the managed to screw up and my character ends up on the boat of an all-gay cruise ship. Following so far?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:44 pm
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Ah. Well, I have an idea about a romantic cruise. It's like this, my character had just had a very bad breakup with his girlfriend. So, to get over it he books himself on a one week cruise but somehow the managed to screw up and my character ends up on the boat of an all-gay cruise ship. Following so far?

Naturally, given you haven't expanded so deeply as for me to get lost. Anything else I need to know?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:53 pm
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Naturally, given you haven't expanded so deeply as for me to get lost. Anything else I need to know?

Okay. Sorry if I seemed insulting. Didn't mean to be. No. By the way, are you okay with being a top?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:58 pm
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Okay. Sorry if I seemed insulting. Didn't mean to be. No. By the way, are you okay with being a top?

No, no, don't worry about it! As for your question...I'm not exactly opposed to it, I suppose, it's just a role I'm inexperienced writing since it's not one I commonly take.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:14 pm
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

No, no, don't worry about it! As for your question...I'm not exactly opposed to it, I suppose, it's just a role I'm inexperienced writing since it's not one I commonly take.

Ah. Okay. Do you want to do something else then?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:17 pm
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Ah. Okay. Do you want to do something else then?

Nah, I can write any role I'm needed to. Preferred or not, I can write it with no issues!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:31 pm
Well, if you're sure then okay. I will put up the topic now as well as my character. I'll quote when I am done, okay?

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:35 pm
DragonMistress07
Well, if you're sure then okay. I will put up the topic now as well as my character. I'll quote when I am done, okay?

Valentine Valtieri

Got it. You may not see anything from me until tomorrow, though, since it's midnight here.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:40 pm
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Valentine Valtieri

Got it. You may not see anything from me until tomorrow, though, since it's midnight here.

That is okay. I understand. I'll just put it up and you can post whenever you can.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:20 pm
Valentine Valtieri
DragonMistress07

Valentine Valtieri

Topic's up whenever you are ready.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers