Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:20 am
User Image

Ryan Damascus is the son of a rich family that happened to be having a dispute with a rival family named the Johnsons. Ryan tries not to concern himself with the quarrels of each family but is left no choice when the two fathers of both clans come to an agreement. An arranged marriage between the two future clan leaders. There is just one problem....both clans only have sons. Ryan and Damien are forced to go along with the deal and are immediately put into a family home of the Damascus's to live with each other. Damien and Ryan find it hard being near each other since they both find each other to blame and are nothing alike, but they eventually set aside their differences the longer they live together.

User Image

My name is Ryan Damascus and I am 22 years of age, not that it is your business. I am a male and I have only a interest in females which is why this is just ridiculous. I can be seen as mysterious often since I tend to avoid speaking or being around people other than my family. I like having my freedom and I hate what it is my parents are making me do. But other than that, I like music, books, water and sitting outside often. I dislike being pressured into things and days that the pool needs to be cleaned because I won't be able to swim when I want to. I am more of a dominate soul than a submissive one but sometimes I can be lenient if it is beneficial to me. That is all I really feel like sharing right now so I am gonna go take a nap and you have fun with that.

User Image

If you want more detailed information on Ryan, you can follow this link, it has things like his birthday, blood type and his hobbies plus more pictures of him. Just pm me if you are interested in the rp!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:39 am
      Character Layout:

[color=color#1]My name is[/color] [color=color#2][name goes here][/color] [color=#1]and I am[/color] [color=#2][age][/color]. [color=#1]I am a[/color] [color=#2][sex][/color] [color=#1]and I have only a interest in[/color] [color=#2][orientation][/color][color=#1]. I can be seen as[/color] [color=#2][personality][/color]. [color=#1]I[/color] [color=#2][likes and dislikes][/color][color=#1]. I am more of a[/color][color=#2] [seme, uke or seke][/color]. [color=#2][You can enter whatever other information you so choose here and make sure to incorporate how your character would talk into the layout!][/color]

Rules:

The rules I have are the same as the rules the MODs of the guild had stated here! They pretty much cover any rules that may need to be stated. All I ask is that you stay active in the rp and follow their rules so the topic doesn't get locked!  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 pm
      tiny14xx2
      I hope you are still looking c':

User Image

My name is Damien Johnson, although some call me Devil, and I am twenty three years young. I am a male and I have only a interest in women, which is the most obvious fact. I can be seen as over-bearing, rude, sarcastic, and just a straight up a**, but those are just my negative traits. I can be a fun and flirty person to be around until you screw me over. I like thunderstorms, quiet time, sweets, and wine. However, I do not like Ryan Damascus, my parents at the moment, arranged marriages, and spicy foods. I am more of a seme, however I can be more submissive during certain situations if it comes down to it. I absolutely despise my parents for this ridiculous arranged marriage with another man. What on earth makes them think that two men getting married is going to make everything better? I have better things to do rather than deal with Ryan all day long.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 pm
      YesterdayTodayForever
      tiny14xx2
      I hope you are still looking c':

User Image

My name is Damien Johnson, although some call me Devil, and I am twenty three years young. I am a male and I have only a interest in women, which is the most obvious fact. I can be seen as over-bearing, rude, sarcastic, and just a straight up a**, but those are just my negative traits. I can be a fun and flirty person to be around until you screw me over. I like thunderstorms, quiet time, sweets, and wine. However, I do not like Ryan Damascus, my parents at the moment, arranged marriages, and spicy foods. I am more of a seme, however I can be more submissive during certain situations if it comes down to it. I absolutely despise my parents for this ridiculous arranged marriage with another man. What on earth makes them think that two men getting married is going to make everything better? I have better things to do rather than deal with Ryan all day long.

I am in fact still looking and he seems like he would be perfect for the rp!  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 pm
      tiny14xx2

Awesome, I am glad you like the sound of him then
      I like the idea of them butting heads and eventually softening and liking one another even though they are both supposedly straight. ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:41 pm
      YesterdayTodayForever
      tiny14xx2

Awesome, I am glad you like the sound of him then
      I like the idea of them butting heads and eventually softening and liking one another even though they are both supposedly straight. ^.^

Same here! I really like this rp as well and have tried it many times but it always dies.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:48 pm
      tiny14xx2

Yeah, I understand that.
      I enjoy it when the two main character's absolutely despise one another.
      It just makes things fun. ^^

Did you have a specific starting spot for this role-play?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:42 pm
      YesterdayTodayForever

Typically I try to start it around the time the two find out about the arrangement before they set up a meeting between the two families to discuss the terms of their agreement with the two sons.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 pm
      tiny14xx2

Alright.
      It will be a bit before I can post. My brother is using the laptop.
      I'll get a post as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:48 pm
      YesterdayTodayForever

I am not finding specific answers on it, but do we move this rp to the 1x1 thread or just do the rp here? Some people have done the rps here but I think this is just for advertising?  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:50 pm
      tiny14xx2

Oh mmm...
      We probably should so it doesn't get locked or something. xP

I am working on my post by the way. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:53 pm
      YesterdayTodayForever

Okay, I just wanted to be sure, I will move it then! And sorry for the late response, I just got home from my sister's.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200
      RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items