Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Heroines 1x1 RP Partner Search.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 pm
First of all, I would just like to let you know that I am only comfortable playing females roles, and I am only interested in straight roleplays. So I am looking for someone who is comfortable playing a male role. Now as far as a plot goes, I do have a specific idea for a roleplay in mind, based on a roleplay I did with a friend awhile ago, that never got finished due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Basically the idea is that there is a guy, who has a crush on his best friends younger sister. But this guy is a total nerd/geek, while she is really popular etc...So she would never notice him. However, the geeky/nerdy guy has a secret "bad boy" alter-ego that only his best friend knows about. One day the girl and the guy meet, only she doesn't recognize him because she meets him as his alter-ego.

That's as far as my friend and I managed to get before the roleplay stopped, so there is no telling where the plot could go from there. If you're interested either PM me or quote me here, and we can get to discussing the finer details of the roleplay. Otherwise if you're not interested in this plot, and had something different in mind, I'm interested in hearing your ideas as well so please feel free to share them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:36 pm
x-PureHeroine

I like your plot idea, and I love playing male roles!
Quick question for you, though: Would you be willing to roleplay in Google Docs?

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces