━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image User Image

User Image
                                • Arriving at RAW earlier today, TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns is caught by cameras walking backstage. Tom Phillips, one of the many journalists around approaches him causing Roman to stop to see what he wants. Tom raises the microphone asking if he can have a word and Roman is feeling pretty good tonight so he's okay with it. He nods as Phillips proceeds to question him;

[TP] "Roman, I just wanted your thoughts on knowing tonight you'll be facing Paramount Champion, Neville in the main event. What are your thoughts going into that match after losing last week to Chris Jericho? And what are your thoughts on your opponent at SummerSlam, Seth Rollins when you defend your title in a falls count anywhere match?"

[RR] "Tom, this week is a new week. Last week...yeah it was rough. But I took my loss on the chin and I keep moving forward. And yeah, at SummerSlam, I go up against a man I once called my brother. And you know Seth said something funny last week. He said come SummerSlam that he was going to become the man when he beats me. And that's fine because as far as I see it when I beat Seth's a** on pay-per-view for the whole world to see...I'll not only STILL be the TNW:R Champion. But I'll be the guy that kicked Seth Rollins' weasel a**!"

Roman lets the crowd in the background give their reaction which was a pretty half n' half one before continuing on.

[RR] "But that's Sunday. Right now I'm preparing myself because I go up against an opponent that has proved time and time again that he's no stepping stone. And because of that, tonight, I bring the fight to Neville." Reigns walks off as cameras shift back to the color commentating table as they discuss the confident Reigns.