A few minutes down the road from where the Anons had made their home, there resided an entirely different headquarters. A wide, four-story building with a clock tower sprouting from one corner dominated half of the block, complete with a parking lot in front of it and a small, lighted porch section on the right. The building's official business entrance was located dead center, facing the parking lot with an overhang extending out, wide enough for a car to pull through. To the left side extended another section of the building; shorter in height, but stretching back the length of the main building and lined with six massive garage doors.

It was here that the Grasshopper Express, one of Gaia's largest public transportation systems, run by Cross Transit bus company, held it's major base of operations. Early in the morning one could see the place bursting with activity as buses and drivers prepared to start another day. The bus traffic continued throughout the day as shifts changed.

The first floor of the main building was dedicated to running the Express. Lost & Found, Customer Service, members of Dispatch, & several other related "offices" would be found there. The place actually WAS open to the public, though nothing specifically advertised this fact. If anyone were seeking more information about the buses, or perhaps had a message for a specific driver, they were more than welcome to enter through the front and speak to someone at the desk.

The upper floors were more secretive however, as they held optional living quarters for the drivers/members of the Express. Should there be an incident, the weather foreboding, or just simply as a matter of convenience, each bus driver had a room of their own to dwell in if they wished as opposed to going home after hours.

(Ello! Figured I'd make a little spot in case anyone wanted to find buses, or yell at Mo or one of her seniors for driving like lunatics.
There's a journal entry here with a list of the GE crew and little bios. And I may just wander in and put different things for them when the mood strikes me. -Shrugs- )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.