Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! New to Gaia! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:01 pm
CherieBunnie
sdrawkcab
CherieBunnie

Oh okay, thanks for the tip! And yes, I have been doing the dumpster dive already smile
Yay! I hope you've had some good luck with the dumpster. c:

In Lake Kindred, are you playing at either Fafnir's Peak, Zen Temple or Bunny Planet? You have the chance of getting RIGs/CIs as prizes there that you can either open or sell for gold. That's a good way to start saving gold toward buying a kin that can kill the Sycamorte Trees (that really drop gold).

I just started battling in those areas after reading in a guide that they're the best places for drops 3nodding

Sweet! That's the way to do it. >3 Iffff you're having trouble, go back and level at Lake Kindred (first area) or Kindred Wilds for a bit since those kin are much easier to kill.
Also, do you know about voting in Runway? If you vote everyday for 8 days, you'll get a bundle that gives you ten 100% level up potions. That's a really nice boost. And, if you keep voting, you can keep getting another one every 8 days.

Annd just as a bonus, here are list of item lists for Fafnir's Peak and Zen Temple RIG drops. Just so you know what you can potentially get. c: ...I think the RIGs were updated though when they got put in LK because they drop more than what's listed in the item lists.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:07 am
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you love it here as much as I have for the last 12 years. I'm sending you a trade to help you get started in style!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers