Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
A few Questions!~ (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cucon

Wealthy Fatcat

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:12 am
1)What ammount of gold is considered as high/low at the moment?

2)Why are there so many announcements (daily) about that cash shop,are there so many people here on gaia who can afford those items from the CS?

3) When I deactivate my flash player I can see my avatar but as soon as I reactivate it I can't see my avi in my wardrobe anymore?

Those are a lot of questions but I hope you can answer them and help me out!~ :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 am
heart heart  

Cucon

Wealthy Fatcat

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:23 pm

generally, anything below 20 bill seems to be considered...not that wealthy, though I find nice items on the MP for 1-6 bill, so for "poor" gold status, anything under 1 bill I'd guess. Idk, inflation really threw everything out of whack. xD

2)Why are there so many announcements (daily) about that cash shop,are there so many people here on gaia who can afford those items from the CS?

Cuz Cash Shop = real world moneys for Gaia. $$$$$$ So that's what they push the most. I don't know how much of the Gaia population spends real $$ on pixelated stuff....all I can say is I occasionally splurge.

3) When I deactivate my flash player I can see my avatar but as soon as I reactivate it I can't see my avi in my wardrobe anymore?

I'm a techie noob so I have no clue. emotion_awesome Maybe someone more into tech know-how can shed some light on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:25 pm
Madam Chai

generally, anything below 20 bill seems to be considered...not that wealthy, though I find nice items on the MP for 1-6 bill, so for "poor" gold status, anything under 1 bill I'd guess. Idk, inflation really threw everything out of whack. xD

Cuz Cash Shop = real world moneys for Gaia. $$$$$$ So that's what they push the most. I don't know how much of the Gaia population spends real $$ on pixelated stuff....all I can say is I occasionally splurge.

I'm a techie noob so I have no clue. emotion_awesome Maybe someone more into tech know-how can shed some light on it.

thanks for the answers!  

Cucon

Wealthy Fatcat

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers