Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Forever & Always [1x1 Search]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:45 pm
Hey guys, so I'm Keleios Faith, some of you know me, others have never heard of me..... It doesn't matter either way really. This, is my search. I'm looking for a partner that can keep up... I want to do something far more advanced in literacy than I've been coming across lately... I'm incredibly bored, and while yes, that does happen at times, I'm getting rather sick of it.

I prefer romance tilt rp's.... It doesn't have to be only romance, no worries there. I'm in the mood for something more supernatural, maybe were-wolves or faery or something.... I'm not sure, and I'm up for brain storming.... I'm going to put an example in this letting you know what I expect of a partner when it comes to the level of literacy...

Please, feel free to either post, or PM me, and we can hash out some details or talk about a storyline, I do have a few ideas, but i'm not going to put them on here, I don't like having my storylines sniped out from under me.

However, there is a list in the next post, of ideas I'm inspired by... And would be willing to do, as well as others that are not listed as well....

The example of my writing is below, it's a post from a Kingdom Hearts rp I did ages ago, and it's an "average" size post..

Holly meandered the streets of Twilight Town, her sneakers making a faint scuffing noise with every step. She was incredibly bored currently... The Heartless seemed to be on temporary hiatus, and as such, she had like, nothing, what-so-ever to do.... With a sigh, her golden eyes flicked over everything in the courtyard as she paused. Not even a hint of movement... How incredibly boring... Her nose wrinkled up as the scents from the candy shop reached it. She'd never been one to much enjoy sweets... Too many cavities as a child she supposed.... A breeze picked up in the square she stood in, whipping her almost blood red hair back from her face.... She shivered, rubbing her bare arms... Maybe today hadn't been the day to run around in jeans and a tank top... She shook off the thought and kept walking, heading towards the train station....

The messenger bag slung over her tapped her hip everytime she took a step, a familiar weight against her thigh... It didn't have all that much in it, a couple books, notebooks, pens... Normal bag stuff, Holly wasn't overly strange or anything... But she did have a curious tendency to draw the Heartless before she took them down... She liked to document what she was taking out, if it was a new Heartless. Each one had a number at the bottom of the page, telling her just how many she had done that to... Shadow's seemed to be the most common of all the Heartless so far... Little buggers.... She blinked and looked up, finding herself at the train station... Maybe Sunset Station would spark her.... Shaking her head, Holly continued walking and paid for her ticket before settling in at one of the huge booths in the train, her back to the window, her feet out in front of her on the seat base. She closed her eyes and listened to the soft sounds of the train... The thump thump of the wheels along the tracks, the shush of doors opening and shutting as people moved from cart to cart in search of their favorite seat... The murmurs of the crew as they went from customer to customer asking for tickets. Holly held up hers as they passed and felt it get hole-punched before she stuck it into one pocket, a faint smile dancing across her lips. People didn't seem to care where anyone else was going or why for that matter... As long as they knew they were getting there through the proper channels.

She shut down that thought and instead just relaxed, enjoying her ride. Maybe someday she'd see something other than Twilight Town and Sunset Station... Who knew... The Heartless had to come from somewhere... So that meant there was a way to get to that somewhere... And damnit, she had plans of finding out how.... Holly huffed a sigh, annoyed with herself... She couldn't seem to relax, and it was getting rather ridiculous. I mean yeah, don't relax, if there's actually a Heartless threat currently, but for now, there was just her and the other passengers on this train... There was no reason for her to be sitting here panicking about something that may or may not happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:46 pm
If you're still reading, then maybe you're brave enough, so here's a few things I'm inspired by to write right now... This does not mean they have to follow the storyline, just that the basic thought behind them inspires me.

Games:

Gears of War
Zelda
Fable
Kingdom Hearts (1&2 I know, the others I'm fuzzy on.)
Borderlands
Halo
Harvest Moon

Movies & TV:

Dark Angel (A new generation of soldiers)
Grey's Anatomy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel
Firefly/Serenity
V for Vendetta
Stargate
Star Wars
Pirates of the Carribean

Anime & Cartoons:

Trinity Blood
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenjho Tenge
D.N.Angel
Gundam Wing (Endless Waltz Era)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Shaman King
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Sailor Moon
Pokemon

Books:

Anita Blake & Meredith Gentry series' by Laurell K. Hamilton
Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
Riley Jenson Series by Keri Authur

Genre:

Fantasy: i.e. Faeries, Vampires, Were-wolves
Sci-Fi: Futuristic & Post Apocalyptic
Era Pieces: 1800's etc.
Every-Day: Pretty self explanatory isn't it?

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:03 pm
Keleios Faith

Games:

Zelda
Harvest Moon

Anime & Cartoons:

Pokemon

Genre:

Fantasy: i.e. Faeries, Vampires, Were-wolves
Era Pieces: 1800's etc.
Every-Day: Pretty self explanatory isn't it?

I am interested in the ones listed above.

I would love to say that I can write more than that average post but in all honestly, I would say I can do only 2-3 paragraphs at most, maybe more if my brain juices get SUPER inspired which happens only 25% of the time. And I do realize I am an 'echo-holic', I don't know if I am saying it right but I would repeat the other person. So how much you post, more likely I will post the same amount.

Funny thing is I actually had an RP idea of Zelda for so long (currently rping it with someone else), and it's like a sequel to Twilight Princess except it is OC x OC; one is the granddaughter/grandson of Link & Zelda (that was me, but feel free to take this role), and the other one is the reincarnated hero.

The grandkid would be the one to hold onto the master sword and shield. The other one would have access to the 'powers' (we can talk about it).

But I guess in the end, it's whatever you're in the mood for.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games