Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Past is now my future..? ~Yung Dead X Avi_carnival~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:29 am
User Image

Yoko sat on the river bank eating the last of her lunch when she spotted a rival gang from her school approaching. 'Well that didn't last long,' she thought to herself standing and dusting off herself. She readied herself for a fight, until she saw the metal bat and poles. Yoko had a katana but wasn't gonna chance using it here. "Damn" with a heavy sigh she ran at them trying to catch them off guard. Taking the first down with a punch she kicked the other off to the side. Blocking the metal bat with her forearm it made her upset but they all froze feeling the ground shaking violently. "Earth quake..?!?" The guys fell down scrambling away from the river. Yoko felt her feet falling out from underneath her, looking down her eyes widened seeing what looked like a small whirlpool.

A flash of gold light blinded her feeling a hard hit she sat up trying to gain back her site. However the floor felt like wood, focusing she heard people and saw fuzzy out lines as she forced herself to stand up.
Yung Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:44 am
Avi_Carnival
User Image

Yoko sat on the river bank eating the last of her lunch when she spotted a rival gang from her school approaching. 'Well that didn't last long,' she thought to herself standing and dusting off herself. She readied herself for a fight, until she saw the metal bat and poles. Yoko had a katana but wasn't gonna chance using it here. "Damn" with a heavy sigh she ran at them trying to catch them off guard. Taking the first down with a punch she kicked the other off to the side. Blocking the metal bat with her forearm it made her upset but they all froze feeling the ground shaking violently. "Earth quake..?!?" The guys fell down scrambling away from the river. Yoko felt her feet falling out from underneath her, looking down her eyes widened seeing what looked like a small whirlpool.

A flash of gold light blinded her feeling a hard hit she sat up trying to gain back her site. However the floor felt like wood, focusing she heard people and saw fuzzy out lines as she forced herself to stand up.
Yung Dead

User Image
Dakoru sat in the back of a wedding, he wasn't exactly sure who it was for but from the time he heard of it he felt like something bad was going to happen. He kept his head down and hood over his face only showing. Then like nothing he had seen before a blinding light appeared. As he pulled back the top of his hood a bit, he noticed a girl before him in the middle of the room. He got up quickly, pulling down his hood once more sprinting at the girl. He swept her up before anyone could grasp the concept of what had happened. Dakoru took her to the nearest place to hide which was an alley on the other side of the small village in between two houses. "What are you doing here?!?" He asked ferociously. Pushing her up against one of the houses, starting to unsheathe one of his swords.  

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image

Yoko had just gained her site seeing a historical like wedding, she noticed some one rushing at her. Before she could fight back he was running with her, she tried struggling but once she saw everyone they passed by dressed so oddly and the old style houses she had stopped. As he pushed her against one of the walls she groaned her head hurt which mad her mad. "I don't know so lay off Grandpa" She growled he spoke an older dialect so she assumed him to be some super strong old man. Yoko's eyes narrowed on his sword and she gripped the hilt of hers, trying to asses the situation. "I'm not in the mood to fight right now, my heads killing me.." she took a few well placed steps making it so her back was to an opening in the alley. 'tornado maybe..?' she tried figuring out how she got there but there was not a single cloud in the sky. She focused back on the man, "Where is this? Some kind of movie set?" Yoko asked the man realizing he wasn't old at all but handsome.

Yung Dead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 am
User Image
Dakoru look at her with deep confusion as she asked of a movie set, "We are in Japan, you're in a village where you just suddenly flashed into a wedding. I have a suspicious you are here to do evil." Hes said starring into her eyes still very on guard about his gut feeling before she arrived. But he did not expect that gut feeling to be a young girl. So he stopped reaching for his sword.

Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 am
Yung Dead

User Image

Yoko was confused this was Japan then it was her home, but she'd never seen this place before, and the more she looked around the older this place seemed. "I'm not some kind of demon...I was fighting some guys and a whirlpool dropped me here." she let go of her sword seeing him stopping from grabbing his. She heard commotion like people where now searching for them. 'damn' she thought sighing. "Can you take me to Tokyo? Or point the way?" she didn't want to stick around this place she just wanted to get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:41 am
User Image
Dakoru heard the people getting closer, "We will go to my place in the woods north of here, there we will talk about how you got here." He said with a not such serious look on his face anymore. He released his grip on her moving his hand to her wrist. "If you don't want to be accused of sorcery I would suggest in letting me leading the way." He said softly as he pulled his hood over his face once more while yanking her arm towards the woods. Running at his full pace, realizing she couldn't keep up with his direction and footing he picked her up swinging him over his shoulder. They ran a distance before he started slowing down to the bottom of a tree trunk, with on top a hut which looked to be morphed into the tree itself. "You're safe here, I'm Dakoru. I guess you could call me a sorcerer of sorts." He said pulling down his hood. Looking at her with a smile of embarrassment for everything that had happened.

Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 am
Yung Dead

User Image

Yoko relaxed nodding, "Sounds good" she felt more at ease that he wasn't gripping her, with out hesitation she fallowed him but he ran much faster than she could. Being thrown over his shoulder was no picnic either, but at his speed she could tell something was not right here. Sliding off of his shoulder onto the ground she held her stomach, looking at the place and back to the man. "Dakoru.. I'm Yoko... " she was amazed at how good looking he was but still confused. "Sorcerer? Like a wizard...?" she laughed a little thinking he was joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:04 am
User Image

Dakoru looked at her holding her stomach. Examining her body as she stood before him. Her clothes were a lot shorter than most, which made him blush at the sight of him examining her. As she asked him if he was a wizard he chuckled a bit. "Kind of, besides I just more extend my magical powers other than creating them. I guess you could call me a nature wizard." He smiled at her as a vine from above brought down a warm tea in front of her chest. "I apologize for being so aggressive with grabbing you Yoko. I was only trying to protect you. There has been a rouge witch in these parts causing havoc. I think she might have done this and brought you here." He said as he was gesturing her to drink the tea while trying to keep a somewhat smile on his face so she don't worry.

Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:22 am
User Image

Yoko could tell he wasn't joking with the plant that gave her a cup of tea she was sure about it. "Wizards and witch's aren't real where I'm from...." she could see the way she was depressed made him a little flushed most the women here showed very little skin yet here she was showing a lot more. "Thanks for getting me out of there, but you really need to work on your handling skills." She joked drinking the tea sitting down. "What is the date?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 am
User Image

Dakoru looked at her very curiously when she said where she was from witches and wizards weren't real where or when she was from. "It's 1449, I haven't kept up with the dates in awhile so i'm pretty sure that's the time. Today was the first time I had been in the village since.... anyway. Wizards and witches here are very shunned upon. So much, that I don't use my magic like them. I use it to heal and help. Not for creation and destruction." He smiled as he had not had much human contact or let alone someone not flee from him at the sight of his magic. "Here i'll show you how graceful I can be." As he spoke he grabbed her waist and as the vine showed before her. Thicker ones made a somewhat sloppy stair case which he seemed to almost float up to the hut in the tree. He let go of her waist blushing more and he felt her skin on his. "Welcome, make yourself comfortable." He said as he bowed and started preparing a meal he had set out.
Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Yung Dead
User Image

Yoko was floored by the date '1449?!?' she ran a hand threw her hair so it made since but still made her head spin. Yoko blushed when he grabbed her waist, not really noticing the stair case till they walked up it. "Umm thanks,' she couldn't ignore how well built he felt. As he let her go she blushed looking away. "Better" she hadn't been treated so gently before. "I'm from the year, 2016... I mean if this is Japan then I'm in the past...." she was regretting missing her history classes now. She looked around "Why would a witch bring me to the past...?" She looked to him. "What could anyone do with me..?" it made no since at all to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:29 am
User Image

Dakoru continued to prepare a meal, starting a woods stove with a snap of the finger which made a spark lighting the tinder. "Well for the reasoning behind it i'm not sure, what I do know is just as I she was cast out. Not as gracefully as I was when I left. She now swears to take revenge on what they took from her, they stole her talisman which grave her most of her strength without it. She must take the lives of young children." He said looking to her yet again blushing from her skimpy clothes. "My guess is you have some hidden power she wants or you where summoned here to help stop her." He said looking back to the food putting it in a pot and on the wood stove.
Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 am
Yung Dead

User Image

Yoko looked at Dakoru a he cooked, his magic was amazing to her "That is really something," she walked over seeing him cooking it smelt amazing. But with the rest of the story he told she got upset. "That woman... She kills children..? What ever I'm here for its not going to be helping a woman like that." She looked to him seeing him getting a little flushed. "If you can help me get home, then I'll help with that woman.. I cant stand people who hurt innocent."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

Dakoru chuckled a bit, usually people weren't amazed but rather feared his magic. "All's I can say is that i'll try. The only reason I was in the village then was because I had been sensing something was going to go wrong. The witch is like a shadow, where I hide in plain site. I haven't been able to get a lock on where she lives." He got a bit more serious, before taking the soup he had been making off the stove and into two bowls where he already had two cups of tea on a table. "But for now, tell me more about what had happened before you got sucked back here. Every detail counts."
Avi_Carnival

Yung Dead

OG Cat

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 am
Yung Dead

User Image

That was enough for her as long as he tried to help her get back home, "Well I was sitting next to a river eating... Then some thugs came at me starting a fight with metal poles and a bat. I was running at them I'd taken two down and suddenly and earth quake started the guys ran off. I looked down and a blue like whirlpool showed up at my feet I got sucked into darkness. A blinding light later and I was at that place where you picked me up. That is all I can recall... Other than this strange man throwing me over his shoulder running off with me." Yoko couldn't help but put that part in trying to tease him. "Though I'm thankful to you, I might have been in more trouble with out you." She smelled the food her stomach grumbled.... She blushed trying to hide the fact she was starved.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games