Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>
TNWR: FIGHT ZONE (5/9/16 TNWR RAW REVIEW)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Savior of Misbehavior

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image

FIGHT ZONE: RAW 5/9/16 WRAP-UP
The place for daily, up to date TNWR news!
Includes reviews, thoughts, and opinions.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:21 pm
      Corey Graves: [Currently tapping a supply of stacked paper on the commentator table, he sets them down neatly and looks straight into the camera with a smile on his face] Hello everyone, welcome to the first episode of Fight Zone, and you may be thinking.. What is "Fight Zone"? Basically, it's a show where me and my co-host, John Bradshaw Layfield, give the scope about the lastest inside in TNWR news. It could be from anything ranging between rumors or just reviews. I'm your host, Corey Graves, alongside JBL, and today we're going to discuss and review the live taping of TNWR's RAW of the 9th of May. But before I get into the details, I'd like to ask, how are you feeling tonight JBL?

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: I'm feeling great tonight, Corey. What a way to return to Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution. You know, I've spent many many years in the ring but it is a hell of a lot more fun to watch people get their a** kicked than to get your a** kicked! And some of these guys this time around are serious a** kickers! We saw three individuals show why they deserve a shot at that TNW:R Championship of Seth Rollins, but they still have one step left!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:33 pm
      Corey Graves: [Does a soft chuckle before speaking] Yeah, I do admit, it's nice coming back to this and I'm sure most of the people in the back miss this as much as I do. But speaking of the devil, Seth Rollins seems to be in such heat as his title reign might come to an ineluctable end. Let's talk about that first match, you know, the one with Kevin Owens and The Rock. I think it was pretty solid, but there were moments where I found myself thinking that Owens would close in and win.

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: Kevin Owens is a young, bright star but there is no way you can underestimate the legend that is The Rock. The Rock knew exactly what he was doing going into the match and put KO away with an easy victory. Not as easy though, as our next match. Roman Reigns sent a message to the Miz and the rest of the locker room. In all honesty, Corey I didn't think the Miz had a chance against the big man the big Samoan, and boy was I right!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 pm
      Corey Graves: You're right. There was no way that a puny Miz could slip away with a win against that bull dozer, but he came so close to getting into getting that 3 count at the way end there, but you're right maybe he's all bark, but he definitely had some bite in him. Definitely not enough to catch that win though. So, with that, comes the win from Roman Reigns and The Rock. Making both of them the competitors in a "must-see" Triple Threat match for the #1 contenders match for the gold. And what about that long grueling match against Finn Balor and Matt Allens? In my opinion, both of these guys are young and talented, they're guys that are trying to get well-known, they aren't polar opposites, but there is one thing that I'm very content with and it's that Finn Balor won. You see, Matt Allens isn't really the talk of the town nowadays. I mean he had his golden years, but it's time that he's settled down and make his way to the coffin. After all I do strongly think that this was his last chance to getting into the spotlight and he definitely ruined it for himself by being laid out by the 3 count.

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:53 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: I might have to disagree, Corey. Matt Allens is one of the baddest, toughest, meanest guys on the roster right now. I've seen him do some incredible things. I don't see this as an end of the road for Matt's golden age, I see this merely as a small road block that he can get over. But as far as Finn Balor is concerned, he is going into this, like he said, against two family members. And who knows? Maybe those Samoans are already conspiring against Finn right now, trying to come together as family to put out the Demon. All I know is that next week's #1 Contender Match will be a good one, an absolute war zone, and it's only the beginning. I think Seth Rollins has his hands filled with these three men, no matter who wins he'll have a tough time at Slammiversary. I mean, I know it's early but we haven't seen even a glimpse of Rollins since we've returned on air. Could he be possibly in hiding, in fear of losing that title?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:59 pm
      Corey Graves: Ha, well, Matt Allens, if you're watching this, you need to get off your a** buddy and put in some real work, because you might be in favor of him JBL, but I personally do not think he can get over this loss and I know what losses like this do to guys like him, they end up scattering away somewhere, hiding under a shell.. And you're right, we haven't seen the likeness of Seth Rollins anywhere. I'm gonna tell you right now, he has to hold onto that gold really tight because when that winner is declared there is no turning back at Slammiversary. Now, lets get into the juicy stuff John. We've put up a poll on TNWR.com to see what the fans think about next week's main event. So far, we've gotten some good results, but I'm just curious, who do you think will win the triple threat?

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:04 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: This is a hard question, Corey. These three men all impressed me tonight but I think I've got to go with The Rock. He was able to survive the match even when he was planted through the table by Kevin Owens! It'll be easier to get rid of Finn as well with the help of cousin Roman. But once it comes down to Roman and Rocky, I've got to give it to The Rock.. The Most Electrifying Man in all of Sports Entertainment!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:11 pm
      Corey Graves: It's a tough decision, especially for the fans that took to the polls, but I think I might have to lean more towards Finn Balor, an upcoming guy just like me. Maybe that's the reason why, because not only is he a friend of mine, but he's just like the underdog. And with that match against Matt Allens, he's really proved to me and the fans that he can walk through any type of violent weather condition and take all the s**t he can and still reach out on top. My guess might seem like a large stretch, but there is one thing that underdogs are best known for, and that's standing up to big guys like Roman Reigns or The Rock and prevailing. But, enough about the TNWR Title, let's set our sights on the Paramount title. Now JBL have you personally met Neville before? I can't say that I have, but his talents are extraordinary and something I've never seen before.

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: Neville is one of the most talented newest guys on the roster today, and I have met the kid and he's all about this business and has a lot of heart. Regarding his title Corey, I've got some sources who tell me CM Punk has some plans coming up for the Paramount Championship, and we can only sit back and enjoy whatever is given to us, because we've got to admit that it will be an absolute slobber-knocker, like Good Ol' J.R. would say!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:23 pm
      Corey Graves: [Shares another light chuckle before talking] Yeah, I can't wait to see what direction CM Punk is taking for the paramount title, a prestigious title, that most people in the back can only hope for. I'm sure everyone is looking forward into seeing new dynamics for that title. And finishing up for today, we're gonna be considering that TNWR is the biggest company right now for wrestling entertainment and it has a very rich history dating back all the way back to 2009, almost 6-7 years ago and it's something that CM Punk can either make or break at this point in time with the position that he's been given. Do you think that CM Punk can possibly save this company?

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:26 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: You know, Corey, I've been around for a while. I've seen everyone and anyone control the wrestling business we live in. Hell, I've even stepped onto the throne. It's not at all an easy thing to do and CM Punk is doing the best he can. So far he's doing perfectly fine but sooner or later things might change. Anything can and will happen here in the world of TNWR!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 pm
      Corey Graves: Absolutely. CM Punk is a smart man and I believe he can take this company to more new and exciting lengths [Corey Graves checked his watch and brang his eyes back into the camera] Well, that's enough time for today, this has been Fight Zone with The King Of Sleaze, Corey Graves, and Mr. John Bradshaw Layfield. Stay tuned for next week!

[TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff