Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dark, romance, drama, blood, full moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:53 pm
Hello! I am wanting to do a dark, drama, romance, fantasy rp about a werewolf and a human girl. I am not so sure about the story but basically A werewolf falls for a human girl who is then sucked into his world with other werewolves out to hunt him and maybe other creatures. I want this to be a dark and serious rp,willed with love and drama. These two are two worlds different apart but will do whatever it takes to be together no matter the pain they must go threw.

So I am looking for someone who is alright playing a male werewolf. Who is active, post at least once a day would be nice ( thought I know we all have lives of some sort so I understand if you miss a couple of days) No one liners! I want this to be a deep rp so a good size paragraph at least would be nice. When the characters get a little "to involved" we will take it to PM or timeskip, which ever you want to do.

Like I said before, I want this rp to be dark, hard shed, romance, drama and action. If you are interested please let me know and we can start planning!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:46 pm
I'll bite. wink

Sounds like an interesting roleplay, I tend to enjoy the darker ones myself. I like the idea of a couple against the world, opens the story up to a lot of interesting ideas.

I am active thought I tend to lurk more than anything else, I can commit to posting at minimum once per day. I enjoy roleplaying in either male or female roles and so a male werewolf is great for me. Out of curiosity which mythos are you thinking of using for the werewolves? Do you want to stay close to one ideology or a blend of many? I tend to lean more towards the literate roleplays as well, preferring to write a paragraph per post.

Do you want a small sample? Let me know and I'll send a small sample.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:39 pm
GrayEnvy
I'll bite. wink

Sounds like an interesting roleplay, I tend to enjoy the darker ones myself. I like the idea of a couple against the world, opens the story up to a lot of interesting ideas.

I am active thought I tend to lurk more than anything else, I can commit to posting at minimum once per day. I enjoy roleplaying in either male or female roles and so a male werewolf is great for me. Out of curiosity which mythos are you thinking of using for the werewolves? Do you want to stay close to one ideology or a blend of many? I tend to lean more towards the literate roleplays as well, preferring to write a paragraph per post.

Do you want a small sample? Let me know and I'll send a small sample.

Alright! Thank you for replying biggrin

So far it seems that the two of us should rp well together (I hope lol) For the werewolf mythos... I am thinking of more so ideology but we can mix it a little if need be. I am open to all thoughts on this as it will be your character so I want you to be happy with him smile You don't have to worry about the sample, I trust that what you said about your rping style is true.

For story idea's do you have any ideas at all? I am very opening to ideas and I love planning things as well. So far what I am thinking is the male character is the next alpha in the pack but dose not what to take on that role and runs away from his pack. He then meets the main female character, and his pack and others are after him along with other creatures as well. It just a simple plot I have that needs work but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 am
tokyoloverTM

Alright! Thank you for replying biggrin

So far it seems that the two of us should rp well together (I hope lol) For the werewolf mythos... I am thinking of more so ideology but we can mix it a little if need be. I am open to all thoughts on this as it will be your character so I want you to be happy with him smile You don't have to worry about the sample, I trust that what you said about your rping style is true.

For story idea's do you have any ideas at all? I am very opening to ideas and I love planning things as well. So far what I am thinking is the male character is the next alpha in the pack but dose not what to take on that role and runs away from his pack. He then meets the main female character, and his pack and others are after him along with other creatures as well. It just a simple plot I have that needs work but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Great smile

Well I was thinking of having werewolves a bit traditional in the sense that they only change on the full moon. However the closer it is to a full moon the stronger and faster they are with heightened senses throughout.

For story, I like what you have planned, lends itself to many different options. It reminds me of blood and chocolate, just with the genders reversed. I guess I'd like to add that werewolves typically are the ones hunting other creatures, and so when these other creatures see my character off on his own that's why they start to go after him and your character. My bigger question is your character, would she know anything about the supernatural, or would she have had a brief run in with it in the past? Granted that's some stuff we can figure out later but I was just curious.

Also what stage of life are we thinking for these characters? I was thinking 20 somethings.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:21 pm
GrayEnvy

Sounds good to me with being more traditional biggrin So your character won't have a normal wolf form he can turn into whenever he wants or just a werewolf on a full moon?

Okay sounds good to start off with. We can add things as we get into the story. As for my character I was thinking she would know nothing nor seen anything supernatural. Though now I am thinking maybe she should. Her parent's died when she was young and was put into the foster system till she was 19 so I was thinking maybe her parent's died in front of her by supernatural being's and every one thought she was crazy and was just known as the crazy one growing up.

Yes for thier ages I was thinking in their 20's.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:37 pm
tokyoloverTM

Essentially my character will only be transformed into a wolf on nights with a full moon. He will have more enhanced abilities (Strength speed smell sight etc) as well as his eyes changing colors the closer it is to a full moon. However on nights of a new moon he's at the same level as a normal human. Essentially only a wolf on full moon nights. I think this way we avoid him being too OP and that him having some pretty strict limits helps keep the drama going.

I think that's a great idea for your character! Like she only got a very unsettling peak behind the curtain.

Hmm I'm trying to think if there's anything else we need to discuss before we start.. I guess if we want to outline the story we could, or we could let it develop as we go.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:50 pm
GrayEnvy
tokyoloverTM

Essentially my character will only be transformed into a wolf on nights with a full moon. He will have more enhanced abilities (Strength speed smell sight etc) as well as his eyes changing colors the closer it is to a full moon. However on nights of a new moon he's at the same level as a normal human. Essentially only a wolf on full moon nights. I think this way we avoid him being too OP and that him having some pretty strict limits helps keep the drama going.

I think that's a great idea for your character! Like she only got a very unsettling peak behind the curtain.

Hmm I'm trying to think if there's anything else we need to discuss before we start.. I guess if we want to outline the story we could, or we could let it develop as we go.

Okay that sounds good to me. Could add real drama on moonless nights biggrin

I am glad you like it biggrin So I will go with that but I am still not sure what creature should kill her family yet....

I was thinking on how the two meet was in a coffee shop maybe? My character works there, Your character comes in, she serves him and maybe some drunk older teens come in and bothers her...?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:18 pm
tokyoloverTM
GrayEnvy
tokyoloverTM

I am glad you like it biggrin So I will go with that but I am still not sure what creature should kill her family yet....

I was thinking on how the two meet was in a coffee shop maybe? My character works there, Your character comes in, she serves him and maybe some drunk older teens come in and bothers her...?

That sounds good to me for them to meet, we can have it on a night closer to a full moon so that he's stronger and just a bit of a hint that he's not quite human.

As for what creature there are some benefits and draw backs with each story wise. I mean if it was a werewolf there's some added drama but if it's another creature that he hunts then that could be some drama and eventual bonding of them. Give her a good reason to get roped into everything with him, rather than just the romantic aspect.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 am
GrayEnvy
tokyoloverTM
GrayEnvy
tokyoloverTM

That sounds good to me for them to meet, we can have it on a night closer to a full moon so that he's stronger and just a bit of a hint that he's not quite human.

As for what creature there are some benefits and draw backs with each story wise. I mean if it was a werewolf there's some added drama but if it's another creature that he hunts then that could be some drama and eventual bonding of them. Give her a good reason to get roped into everything with him, rather than just the romantic aspect.

Alright then I will make a new post and make a skelly for my character and we can get started :3

I think I am going to go with another creature. I was thinking vampire but... I am still thinking about it. For now I will just leave it unknown until the time comes or I decide on a creature. So far the one that makes most sense and can add real drama is vampire.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games