Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
CHANGING TIDES ❀ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 am
    CHANGING TIDES ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ❀PROFILES❀
      User Image

> Roleplay Link <

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:58 pm
      Jaylin Marie Erikson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is :: Jay

I'm this many :: 18

Eye color :: Blue

Blowing out my candles on ::November 5th

Isn't it obvious :: Female

You might know me as :: Sister

Get me that ::
      My Sister
      Large Groups
      Warm Days
      Running

Get it away::
      Cold Days
      Chocolate
      Silence
      Isolation

I'm something like this :: - I've always been a pretty social person more than anything else. I guess I'm a bit of a social butterfly. Then again I wouldn't refer to myself as a butterfly, but I don't think a fist is very social either. I've gotten into fights throughout the years no real big reason I just have a quick temper and I'm quite protective of my sister. Most people need a moment when they talk to me, only because I have a really dry and sarcastic sense of humor. It can easily come off as mean, but if I wanted to hurt you it'd be kind of obvious. Oh one thing, as you'll be able to tell very easily I'm very high energy. You could say hyper...but I'm not sure that's right.

and I'm terrified of :: I'm absolutely terrified that everyone I care about will leave me.

History
      XXXXXXXX My parents found my sister on the beach and brought her home. We weren't too far apart in age and so we were almost like twins. I can't remember a time when we were separated for very long. When were kids we had some good friends but children are awful and I couldn't handle the teasing, so I developed that short temper. After the first fight and I cam home with too many scratches Dad saw it fit to train me up some. Ever since then I've gotten loads better, sure I've lost some fights but not as many. Over the years my temper's cooled some but just enough that I'm not constantly getting into fights. At least physical ones.

Anyway me and my sister have known some hardship but not anymore than usual. Sure we've had our tiffs before like any pair of sisters and I've never gotten into a physical fight with her, but I have spread her diary at school once in middle school. I think it was over a boy but I can't really remember anymore. Sure I got through high school somehow, what with all the parties I like to run off to. Like I've said I'm High Energy. Now that we are going off in different directions things feel weird. I mean I knew we'd inevitably separate in some way, but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon. The only thought keeping me from freaking is that we'll still see each other every break.

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head::Make A Move
      Someone is pulling the strings::GrayEnvy

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm
      Maxwell "Max" Thompson

My name is :: Maxwell "Max" Thompson

I'm this many :: 19

Eye color :: Blue

Blowing out my candles on :: June 7th

Isn't it obvious :: Male

You might know me as :: Journalist

Writing/ Reading
      The Beach
      Jokes/ Pranks
      Partying

Being Bored
      People that take themselves too seriously
      Being Ignored
      Bubble Gum

I'm something like this :: If you want a good time call me, simply put either I know where the good parties are or I'm throwing one. I like fun, I was a huge prankster in high school still am. I like that everyone here knows me, I don't care if it's for good or bad reasons they know me. I'm a surfer through and through going with the flow most of the time but sometimes you just have to cut across the wave when it's needed.

and I'm terrified of :: being forgotten.

History
      XXXXXXXX Max has lived in this town for his entire life, like everyone else he went to the same high school and he graduated last year. His high school years had little to do with studying and more to do with partying, Max could throw an awesome party. If you weren't sure what to do on a weekend chances are Max had a plan. Bonfires on the beach was always his favorite. But all play and no studying made Max not the most desirable for colleges. So he's taking mostly online classes now pursuing a bachelors in journalism. His major threw even his parents for a loop, after all wouldn't a party maniac want to be an event planner? Thing is that while he legitimately enjoyed planning, setting up and being the life of the party he also enjoyed being the person that knew just about everything. Since English and photography were the only subjects he really excelled in along with his particularly good nose for sniffing out the best gossip, journalist was an easy choice.

While Max would have loved to gone off to a party university he agreed with his parents that it would be a major distraction. Instead he is doing classes online, with a job at the local paper as well. But that doesn't mean he doesn't party, still every other weekend or so he sets up another shindig, mostly at the beach. Max is pretty happy with his life; staying in his hometown, a job in the field, one of his friends staying in town, and a whole summer to play with. Yes Max is quite happy, but he is always looking for that strange new thing to pop up. Aren't we all?

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head::Centuries

Someone is pulling the strings::NoSmokingPeriod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:14 pm
      Niamh Erikson

User Image

My name is :: Niamh Erikson

I'm this many :: Eighteen

Eye color :: Brown

Blowing out my candles on :: December 7th

You might know me as :: Mermaid Sister

Literature
      Coffee
      Winter
      Lazy days

Exercise
      Bugs
      Horror films
      Crowded rooms

I'm something like this :: – A lot of my time is spent cooped up in my room under a nice fluffy blanket reading a book I have probably already read five times. Some people say I should get out more but to be frankly honest crowded places make me nervous like someone near me is going to steal my purse or something. I’m probably just being paranoid… I do that quite a lot. I don’t mind long walks mind. We live by this lovely park that spans for miles and you could walk for days and not get bored. It’s especially beautiful in the winter when it’s all covered in snow. I am a rather bubbly individual when I am with people I trust, although I sometimes come across as overbearing and silly. I always laugh to avoid awkward silences…

and I'm terrified of :: Illness, to myself or my loved ones.

History
      XXXXXXXX Well I was abandoned on the beach as a baby and found by the Erikson’s who took me in. I can only imagine what it was like having two practically newborn children to deal with – my sister and I were not very well behaved as children! We grew up together as if we were twins with only a mere month between us. But of course Jay never let me forget that! She got into a lot of fights but cooled off recently. I was usually the spectator, attempting to talk her out of it and failing – then not being able to stop her. Thank god that’s over!
      Middle school was when we had our most fights. One time she spread my diary all over the school because I liked some guy or something. Perhaps she liked the same boy? Meh we were young… and I got my revenge. It’s hard to believe that we’re going to different colleges soon, it’s just too surreal. I’m sure I’ll manage

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head::(Theme Song)
      Someone is pulling the strings::PieknyMotyl

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 pm
      Anthony "Tony" Green

My name is :: Anthony but Tony for short

I'm this many :: 17

Eye color :: Hazel

Blowing out my candles on :: October 5

You might know me as :: The Childhood Friend

Movies
      Puzzles
      Music
      Computer

Shopping
      Lightning
      Hot and Sticky Summer Days
      Being Alone

I'm something like this :: - I kind of keep to myself for the most part. Although I have been to a few of the parties that happen and have a pretty decent time. I would prefer a night in watching movies or playing on my laptop.

and I'm terrified of :: Being alone in pitch black darkness

History
      XXXXXXXX I lived in this town my whole life and next door to my close friends Jay and Niamh. When we were younger the three of us would play in the park near by. As we got older we still stayed relatively close, but started drifting apart. When high school hit, I was hanging out with my guy friends and picking up chicks. Okay maybe not me, but my friends would take me to the parties and they hit on every girl they could while I just stood back munching on the food. That aside, I would be there for Jay and Niamh when they needed me. Now that high school is over, I'll be hopefully attending college.

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head::Game Over
      Someone is pulling the strings::lulu228

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:44 pm
      Ashe Sunny Erickson

User Image

My name is :: Ashe Sunny Erickson

I'm this many :: 17

Eye color :: Brown

Blowing out my candles on :: June 20th

You might know me as :: The "Expert"

Documentaries and musicals
      Reading
      Pushing social boundaries
      The occult

Being left out
      Rocky beaches
      Deep pools (she never learned to swim)
      Cats

I'm something like this :: - Analytical - Bubbly - Awkward - Studious - Curious - Compassionate - Confident - Imaginative

and I'm terrified of :: Drowning

History
      XXXXXXXX When you have two inseparable same-aged sisters and add a third younger one to the mix, you get the same situation Ashe Sunny Erickson is in. Often left out, she did whatever she could to get her older sisters' attention, even if it meant going above and beyond the mundane. Dancing at inappropriate times, talking louder than necessary, dressing over the top for each situation she gets put into. This went on in the background for years until Ashe realized that, no matter what she did, she will never be able to get the same bond her two older sisters have.

XXXXXXXX Entering high school, Ashe gained safety and comfort with the Occult Club, a small group of people interested in all things supernatural and macabre. By sophomore year, Ashe became president of the club due to her intense research skills. Her relationship with her sisters had improved--ever so slightly. Now that she has her own group of friends and social itinerary, the tolerance between the three has gotten better. Ashe always wished to be close to her sisters regardless of how they all treated each other when they were younger, but now that they're both going away for college, she fears she may have already missed her chance.

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head:: People are Strange
      Someone is pulling the strings::Merrily Mari

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
      Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:39 pm
      Timothy "Tim" Cousteau

User Image

My name is :: Timothy Cousteau, aka Tim

I'm this many :: 20

Eye color :: Golden brown

Blowing out my candles on :: July 25th

You might know me as :: the scientist

Filming
      Oceanside sunsets
      Working out
      Documentaries

Shark stigmas
      Out-of-season attire
      "Classified" researchers
      Cooking

I'm something like this :: - Social - Intelligent - Comedic - Athletic - Competitive - Cheeky - Passionate - Artistic - Loyal

and I'm terrified of :: failing everyone's expectations

History
      XXXXXXXX Jacque Cousteau was a brilliant marine biologist and environmental activist, famous for his documentary series. His family followed suit of his career, all of them becoming professionals in the area of environmental sciences. Among them was Timothy, the first interracial child of the family and the youngest of his generation. He grew up looking up to the greats in his family, knowing fully well he wanted to rise above them all and prove his worth.

Tim grew up to be an athletic genius, excelling in all ways a student could excel. He was quarterback of the football team, president of the Science Club, Captain of the Chess Team (going national and getting third place), voted "Most Likely to Succeed", and graduated as valedictorian. With a huge resume such as his, Tim was easily accepted to his top choice school. However, he decided to take a year off so he could get experience working with a local marine biology conservation lab. He's anxious now that his year up is coming to an end, knowing he'll have to say goodbye to his best friend and the town that raised him.

Have you heard this? I can't get it out of my head:: Pure Grinding

Someone is pulling the strings::Merrily Mari

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces