Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You! Want to RP? 1 ✘ 1 Search Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Iɴᴛʀᴏ

Hiya, I am Katina or Chiyo -- whichever you prefer to call me. This is a revised thread of my current 1x1 search redid so it's a bit more presentable than the old forgettable format. I am in my twenties and love to write on a daily basis and usually try to reply within a week of an interesting RP if not ASAP. My schedule is a little hectic at times and as a person I am more or less open to a lot of ideas not just the ones listed here.

If you are at all interested, please keep reading onto the details.

Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs

I prefer playing Female x Female or Female x Male, I normally do not play a Male role but do not mind if my partner plays the opposite. I'm not a stickler for those details.

The important one: if interested, message me through a private message. I reply rather quickly to them. Posting here will only be lost to my eyes.

I like to write based on reactive responses and my style greatly varies from plot to plot, character to character other than a few select OCs that I keep in mind. My writing is usually at minimum a few paragraphs, I like some quality to my work at least but will not go over the top with lengthy descriptions. In short, I write right on with my partner.

PMs are my main source of RPing 1x1s but am open to other suggestions. I do not RP through email. I am not biased against threads either, but I generally stick to the PMs.

Sucker for Romance like a lot of people, but it doesn't have to be apart of a 1x1 otherwise at times it can feel... forced and awkward.

Anything and everything here is open to suggestion, in complete honesty I am rather bad at coming up with a plot on the spot without another bounce ideas off of as well, so there is that.

I do not like RPing as canon characters in a series, I don't mind it being set into that world but rather stay away from canons.

Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs

Note: If nothing here interests you, suggest a pairing or look at Settings. Open for suggestions as these are only cravings.

→ Hunter ✘ Hunted
                → Dom ✘ Sub
                → Human or Elf ✘ Lycan or Werecreature
                → OC ✘ OC

- More to be added -

Sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢs / Gᴇɴʀᴇs

Note: Same as above, if nothing here interests you just give suggestions when you bug me.

→ Fantasy | Dragon Age, Skyrim, Shannara, Etc
              → Cyberpunk | Deus Ex comes to mind, and a lot of Sci Fi.
              → Steampunk | Iffy, long as things remain logical this is fun.
              → Post Apocalyptic | Fallout is the big one that comes to me.
              → Gladiator-esque | Pit into matches to fight for your life, this can be a wide number of things.
              → Piracy
              → Criminal Underworld
              → Drama -> Hacker

Tʜᴇ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Wɪʟʟs

Note: Empty at this time

→ ?✘ ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:16 pm
heart  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth