Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genuine

Back to Guilds

A place for artists of all sorts to come together. 

Tags: artists, writers 

Reply Genuine Lounge
Ideas to Improve Genuine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:57 am
SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE GENUINE
WE VALUE YOUR INPUT

——————————————————————————————————

At Genuine, more heads are always better than one. We value the input and ideas of our community to help us stay fresh and engaging. If you have an idea for a fun activity, or a suggestion to improve the guild, we'd love to hear about it! Simply post your idea and start a discussion; if it gains enough traction with your fellow members, you can expect to see it implemented. That said, not all ideas will be accepted, but we don't mean anything personal by them. Some things may simply not be a good fit for the guild at the time, though there is always the possibility of revisiting these in the future.

CURRENTLY DISCUSSING

How to inspire members to draw, perhaps via contest or activity.
Actually finish writing these threads.
Post the new ad in the GGN.

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:46 pm
I'm not very good with ideas.. but maybe umm a section that would inspire members to draw? a contest maybe or just activity. Doesn't have to be a contest.  

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:43 am
ll Hige ll
I'm not very good with ideas.. but maybe umm a section that would inspire members to draw? a contest maybe or just activity. Doesn't have to be a contest.

Personally, I'm just kind of astounded that there's even one other person still in here besides J e l I I y tweeedledee and myself. Some of these threads aren't even finished yet.

But anyway, I want to do a sort of "add to this drawing" type thing where one person draws something small and posts it up. The next person to come along adds another small thing to the drawing, and so on and so forth until eventually we get this epic scene out of it. Not a contest, just like a fun game.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:03 am
AlthIndor

Personally, I'm just kind of astounded that there's even one other person still in here besides J e l I I y tweeedledee and myself. Some of these threads aren't even finished yet.

But anyway, I want to do a sort of "add to this drawing" type thing where one person draws something small and posts it up. The next person to come along adds another small thing to the drawing, and so on and so forth until eventually we get this epic scene out of it. Not a contest, just like a fun game.

I didn't play gaia for like 4 months so I'm just trying to keep up with stuff an come back. Sad to hear there's not much people active.

I think that'd be fun! I need motivation and inspiration to draw again. I haven't done a proper drawing in months.

Also do we have a new guild forum on the guild network?  

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:27 am
ll Hige ll
I didn't play gaia for like 4 months so I'm just trying to keep up with stuff an come back. Sad to hear there's not much people active.

I think that'd be fun! I need motivation and inspiration to draw again. I haven't done a proper drawing in months.

Also do we have a new guild forum on the guild network?

Ah, yeah. Well, the guild died many months back and I'm just now gutting it for a revival so a lot of stuff isn't done in here yet.
We don't have a recruiting thread in the GGN, no. Tweeedledee prepared one, but I want to at least have all of the announcements done before posting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:40 am
AlthIndor

Ah, yeah. Well, the guild died many months back and I'm just now gutting it for a revival so a lot of stuff isn't done in here yet.
We don't have a recruiting thread in the GGN, no. Tweeedledee prepared one, but I want to at least have all of the announcements done before posting it.

Ohhh I'm glad I'm back then. I'd love to see this guild take off and be active.  

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
Genuine Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items