Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boop
  Moop
View Results

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 am
Killed the cat so this account is lucky they're a werewolf. I've been curious is peoples anons/characters have backgrounds or other details that they've never shared on Gaia, and if they do if they wanted to share anything. I'm one of those weirdos who likes to know the whys and hows of things in stories. "And the such and such people always do such and such!" "But why?" "Because they always do!" "... But why?"

This is all purely if anyone wants to share and I'll share stuff if people have questions about any of my anons. Which I doubt I'll get many if any questions as most of my anons are likely forgotten due to me being mostly retired from the anon scene for a while.

Feel free to talk about other things as well if you want.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 am
Beast Within -Anon-

Well hiya! I do have a question for you actually, seeing as you have so many anon accounts, what inspired you to try out the various styles and putting them into your characters? Or were they characters before they were anons?

Another thing along that line I guess would be, how interconnected are they? (Same story/universe or no? Relations? Passing acquaintances?)  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:58 am
Whispering Minstrel

The answer varies from anon to anon. My first anon, Bittersweet Anon, was an anon first that decided they to be a character as I hadn't even created an account for them when I first started. Bitters is connected with my Falinn -Anon and Assassin Anon who were characters before they were anons. The Dragon Anon (used to be The Master -Anon) and Lonely Spirit Anon are actually siblings* and neither were characters first. Weren't even dragons at first and Spirit was originally Lonely Poet and wasn't dead. Beast is loosely connected to the two dragons due to one of her mothers being from the same world as them and has a slightly strong connection to my Doctor Stein anon as they're from the same world. Gwen was a character first as well. Asterael was a character first and is loosely connected to all of them since she's one of the physical forms Death takes, though is more strongly connected to Nef (Dragon/Master), Kaelin (Lonely), and Falinn than the others. Daenes wasn't really a character or anon first, she's sort of both at the same time as a friend and I created her and Leviathan to be an anon duo with legit backgrounds.

As for styles... Bitters came about during a rough patch in my life and her poems reflect that, and I don't use her anymore due to not being able to get a poem out anymore. At least not one that fits her character. I don't remember if Falinn of Nefiriam came next, but Falinn became an anon because I wanted to try my hand at actual short story type things and Nef was because I wanted to kink the kinks. Most of my darker anons are from me just wanting an outlet for more negative emotions (Daenes, Stein, and occasionally Falinn). Lonely started as a poetry anon but has morphed more into a story anon as time goes on.

*Siblings in the raised together sense rather than actually blood related. They're completely different types of dragons. [Kaelin] [Nefiriam]

Question for you: Do you anon? Cause I really don't know who is and isn't an anon anymore.

Edit: Also I feel I should mention that this account is actually dressed like Gwens werewolf mother and not Gwen at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:08 am
Beast Within -Anon-

I've anon'd under a lot of throw-away names, trying to get an idea of what I like. The main that I'm sticking to now is the Mad Moll, which is in the short story style, and maybe a string of detective stories :3 Still classifying myself as a newb anon, because I haven't had a lot of practice (or time with school).

Also, pheeeeeew, that's a lot for you to keep track of! How do you do it?!  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:06 pm
Whispering Minstrel

I'll have to keep an eye out for you then~

I never anon them all at once, also I no longer anon so there's nothing to really keep track of anymore other than the characters stories.

So is Mad Moll a character or just a pen name like Bitters originally was?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:58 am
Beast Within -Anon-
Whispering Minstrel

I'll have to keep an eye out for you then~

I never anon them all at once, also I no longer anon so there's nothing to really keep track of anymore other than the characters stories.

So is Mad Moll a character or just a pen name like Bitters originally was?

Yup, character! The name Mad Moll (Moll referring to the '20's term for a gangster's gal) comes from the name of a little run-down place that my character, Mattie, has her gigs at as a member of a jazz band. So her stories revolve around between musical themed, and the starting of her detective career (which I hope to do something with in the future~)

Also, no longer anon? Awwww...I really loved your scary stories with Gwen. heart  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:21 pm
Whispering Minstrel

Oh cool! So you're already making future plans, eh?

I usually end up wanting to punch people when I try to anon so I figured it would be best for everyone if I just didn't. Especially if I used Nef, poor guy attracted the weirdest and rudest people I swear...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:19 am
{Sciurus partly came about as a direct result of losing one of my loved ones, especially his morbid, darker outlook and his own problem of losing a loved one.
I think he was definitely a character before just an anon. Part of it had to do with an episode of M*A*S*H and the idea of a human monster/character being created that could just pop out/interchange his organs/body parts like a machine. Then it had me thinking, well who would be the kind of doctors/scientists who came up with this idea? /Points to Sciurus & Normandy/

Sciurus as a surgeon, he helps supervise an Emergency Room and can do many different kinds of surgeries... but uh... ninja He actually started off with his specialty being as a cardiovascular surgeon.

Outlier/Mo originally started off just as an anon as an idea to have someone be responsible for Lotus. I suppose as a character she's loosely based on me. Thunderbird was always around as a character as my snarky inner voice. I still wanted to be an anon even though I killed Lotus, just because I enjoy writing and it's fun, and partly the reason Mo is now a bus driver is I would like to be one.

Her seniors all reflect real bus drivers I've come across, at least in appearance and some features, but they're also very different from their counterparts. Suppose I have Mo & co. running around as a sort of tribute to them. <3}  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

Lonely Spirit Anon

Lonely Giver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:50 pm
Dr Sciurus

(Information~! emotion_kirakira )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:36 am
Lonely Spirit Anon

{ Appearance wise, Sciurus also had some influence from Dr Two Brains, partly cause I had started watching Word Girl as a regular thing at the time and it was comforting. sweatdrop

Also kinda made me think of how it might be hard to tell where Sciurus is from nationality-wise, Maybe he doesn't have a nationality he identifies with. And that his ethnicity wouldn't have much of a bearing on him being a psychopath anyway.

I think one of the things I like about writing Sciurus is that he's a bad guy. I like the idea about a character who will stubbornly, knowingly do the wrong/horrible things on purpose just because. Mo's gone back and forth, but she's one of the good guys. Sciurus, he has good qualities, he can be a good person or try and would do the right thing if he needed to, but he's just not inclined.

I read loads of books, and I was thinking about how usually the protagonist of the story is a good guy. Or at least even if they aren't, reading through their story and everything, you usually end up rooting for them. Well, what about a story where the character is definitely not a good guy, and maybe you don't wanna root for him?

Like Voyager; he's a direct tribute to the actual Plymouth van we had, but he might also serve as the doc's itty bitty conscience sometimes. But he's also meant to be (or at least I hope he would be) the one redeeming thing that would make you feel bad for Sciurus. ... And there's the whole other thing about the monster he's supposed to be hunting...}  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:23 am
Dr Sciurus

Sounds like Sciurus is to you what Daenes and Stein are to me. Horrible people, but so interesting to write. Daenes does have some form of conscience somewhere beneath her rage, though Stein lacks a conscience and the ability to tell right from wrong. If she does right it's typically for a logical and or survival reason, not because it's the right thing.

There's a monster he's hunting?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:33 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Yep, Cause the whole original idea was about a character/creation that could just interchange it's body parts and could just open itself like compartments with zippers. And Sciurus is one of the people who made it. (Kinda like Frankenstein ironically, though I've never read it)

Well, said project escaped, destroying the building and killing several people in the process... Including the surgeon's wife, the only thing in the world he ever cared about. When Sciurus isn't busy kidnapping people or being a terrible human being, he's supposed to be looking for the creature and finding a way to kill it  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:02 pm
Dr Sciurus

I see, I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:35 pm
Cae was an anon before she was a character. She kind of turned into a coping mechanism for some of my brain bullshit. The whole thing is pretty gross and uncomfortable, and I wish it wasn't necessary.

Anon Caedere
Vice Captain

Predatorial Ladykiller

Fanonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas