Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
tektek??? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u want gold from this poll?
  heck yes i do
View Results

fuccboidotcom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:04 am
Hey! So I haven't been on gaia in about 5 years. Everything's different (and more expensive eek ) but the biggest change 4 me is that tektek is down? gone? dead?!? gonk is there another site i can use like this? some people have been posting about something like it here on gaia but i can't find anything. help pls!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 am
TekTek is there anymore because the owner of TekTek (Tekton) and Gaia had some problems with each other. As far as what I know about the case, Tekton was advertising for a different Gaia like game, which Gaia wasn´t too happy about. Gaia Tekton to remove he advert, but instead of removing it, Tekton closed down the site. There isn´t really a page like TekTek anymore.
The closest you´ll get is Gaia´s own Avatar Dress up mechanic, which they constantly turn on and off and it´s not really as nice as TekTek´s smile  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:33 pm
Yeah, you can find Gaia's Avatar Builder under My Gaia > Avatar Builder.

The Gaia devs are trouble shooting the Avatar Builder right now. Something is causing it to crash and they're trying to isolate the problem. So, like Madeleine said, the feature is down a lot. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

It's totally not the same, but it's possible to create 'dream avatars' from the customize/dress up page. This post and the 3 following posts miiiight be helpful. I really should add images, but I was lazy. XD;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:38 pm
xp  

besha_bazona416

Meeeki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:00 am
Gaia dream builder is so laggy and not good enough. Tektek was easy and best.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games