• Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:42 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

when I am on my puter I have it on for back noise and if something good is on I will watch while I play......**laughs**

Thats what my mom does xD I just listen to music on my ipod <3

that is what my hubby will do but he uses a tv channel for his music...if he is not listening to music he is listening to something else on tv.....me I will try to find a good movie to listen to or watch to take my eyes off the puter.........

^^ haha really? I only use my TV for vid games. OCCASIONALLY i will watch something but not too often xD

oh I have a few shows I like to watch...I also like to watch a good movie or two...do not like gong to the theater 'cause it cost too much so I wait till it comes to tv and or dvd............

nice! Yea, I agree. Its way to much for a movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

when I am on my puter I have it on for back noise and if something good is on I will watch while I play......**laughs**

Thats what my mom does xD I just listen to music on my ipod <3

that is what my hubby will do but he uses a tv channel for his music...if he is not listening to music he is listening to something else on tv.....me I will try to find a good movie to listen to or watch to take my eyes off the puter.........

^^ haha really? I only use my TV for vid games. OCCASIONALLY i will watch something but not too often xD

oh I have a few shows I like to watch...I also like to watch a good movie or two...do not like gong to the theater 'cause it cost too much so I wait till it comes to tv and or dvd............

it has to be a very special movie or time we will go out to see it........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I havent been on over 6 years xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I do n't know how long it has been for me but the last one I remember is Pacific Rim....my hubby knew how much I wanted to see it on the big screen so we went....there are not many that I really want but a few do come out that we splurge on....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:21 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I do n't know how long it has been for me but the last one I remember is Pacific Rim....my hubby knew how much I wanted to see it on the big screen so we went....there are not many that I really want but a few do come out that we splurge on....

Yea, i understand  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Yea, i understand

yeppers....and the is the movie we got the name of one of our kittens Kaiju....and he is a Kaiju....if you have seen the movie the Kaijus would tear though anything and that is what our Kaiju does biut he does it with love....he nudges everything down that will go down....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 am
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Yea, i understand

yeppers....and the is the movie we got the name of one of our kittens Kaiju....and he is a Kaiju....if you have seen the movie the Kaijus would tear though anything and that is what our Kaiju does biut he does it with love....he nudges everything down that will go down....**laughs**

Ive never seen that movie, what is it about?? o:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:01 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Yea, i understand

**laughs** big monsters coming up from another dimension from a rift in the ocean....so we build big machines two people control from inside to fight them....it has some really good fight scenes between us and them in it....it is one I liked.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

Yea, i understand

**laughs** big monsters coming up from another dimension from a rift in the ocean....so we build big machines two people control from inside to fight them....it has some really good fight scenes between us and them in it....it is one I liked.....

O_O wow  
Chatting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces