Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
De-Termination 1x1 rp search ( Update )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:42 am
I am in need, no, I am in search of anyone who's got a character of their own; though if you do not, then you may choose one character from any series that would fit this RP. Any genre your character comes from is acceptable so long as the rules of RP or what's it called applies.

Idea: In De-Termination, my character seeks to create new worlds and/or reconstruct existing ones, I.E. to "reshape" Earth. He's no god, though he was once human after serving his younger years at an international security company, OllinTek, a power house of advanced systems and defenses and providing the world with safety, longevity, health, and livelihood. Yet some of that results in tampering with nature and physics. Note that your character can in fact be against my character's ideas or join the cause or for any reason you can come up with; seek to halt my character's goal, be paid to stop him from achieving his goals, or simply convince him to stop and think.
(The last one would mostly be for the end of the rp or for certain events in the story.)

Future reference: For those who find the character I use to be well questionable, he is simply just one who expects everything and for things that catch him by surprise, he will most certainly show and tell. My character has a unique ability to possess certain knowledge or powers granted by receipt paper (tails/tales) made of unknown origins (for this rp, my character only possesses three tails: enhanced synesthesia, mask, and "Live."(For current RP))

If you have questions or anything you'd wish to have in this rp, simply write a reply and I'll see if your request can be implemented in some way or another.

but for now, stay determined and good luck

User Image

P.S. this is the full version of my character. Demo version is the one in the rp.

Link to The 1st Story (temporarily on hold)

2nd link on standby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 am
Oh it doesn't matter if no one is interested or wish to comment, hehe, it's not
like anyone would enjoy anything I have to show and tale.

Well at least me and my character can have fun daydreaming about life in this rp.

Even though there are no strangers walking into our world.

No hero or heroine to save the day.

No follower or successor to take my character's place.

Or no bounty placed on him.

Me and my character can just wait as long as we can.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:43 am
Foxyre

This sounds awesome!! lol the only thing is I don't draw my characters. I have one in mind if you want me to share?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:42 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

This sounds awesome!! lol the only thing is I don't draw my characters. I have one in mind if you want me to share?

Oh most certainly, you don't really need to show what your character looks like, though you can describe them if you'd like.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 pm
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

Oh most certainly, you don't really need to show what your character looks like, though you can describe them if you'd like.

User Image
Okay!
So my character would be this... --->
Her goal is just help people and make the world a better place. She's still unsure on how to do that exactly so right now she set on just helping people. I was thinking of the backstory so wont take too long. I was also thinking my character tags along with yours. Thinking he might have the right idea. Also wondering what kind of RP this will be.
So I don't mind joining it if you want. Sounds a lot of fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:38 am
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

ah most interesting character, the rp will be fantasy based. So once you're ready to start I'll set up the rp and the journey can start.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:01 am
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

ah most interesting character, the rp will be fantasy based. So once you're ready to start I'll set up the rp and the journey can start.

I'm ready when ever you are. Do you want me to have a skill for my character or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

I'm ready when ever you are. Do you want me to have a skill for my character or something?

Oh that's for you to decide, any skill that would fit your character, although if you're interested, my character can grant yours a skill so if that interests you
then simply let me know, oh but you'll have to let me know what sort of skill you'd want for your character. Ah and I've made a topic in the character profiles, so if you ever want to post your character's profile you can post it there.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:48 pm
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

Oh that's for you to decide, any skill that would fit your character, although if you're interested, my character can grant yours a skill so if that interests you
then simply let me know, oh but you'll have to let me know what sort of skill you'd want for your character. Ah and I've made a topic in the character profiles, so if you ever want to post your character's profile you can post it there.

Okay sorry for not posting yet. Been busy with work but hopefully I can get on tomorrow and do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:11 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre
-KooL-LiSa-
Foxyre

Okay sorry for not posting yet. Been busy with work but hopefully I can get on tomorrow and do that.

Oh that's alright, the profile thing is just optional, well whenever you've got time you can post your character's part in the RP. Link should be on the first post here.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:23 am
Update: For any of the roleplays that have not been replied to or if personal life is occupying your time, current roleplay will be put on hold or will be terminated after one month of no posting in RP. Please send message in advance to inform me if you won't be able to reply.

If current RP has been terminated, another RP bearing the same name, but, titled differently will be on standby and those who'd want to join the RP are welcome.

Note: the purpose of this RP is for inspirational purpose, thus you or your character is the steering wheel of the story, the character I play is just a ride along, guide, or obstacle depending on whether or not your character is against or with the idea of my character's goal. And genre will be based on what you prefer, either that or RP type will be based upon the clothing your character wears.

2nd Note: If you wish, you may inform me of what three powers or words my character can possess in "your" character's world, if it were to be in my character's world, then the standard would fall on my decision. But if an RP has no reply after a month, no new abilities can be given until the termination of the current RP.

So until then, further updates may come in the future. Good day and stay determined.

Sincerely, Fox  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff