Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for RP (Female Inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

"We're best friends and you’ve started dating this total asshat and every time you mention them I scowl and you don’t realize that I love you so much and you don’t deserve to be treated like that douchenozzle treats you."
I'd be interested in any of the above. Especially those with next to them.

I really want to do these two. Would you mind doing multiple RPs? Or do you want to do just one?

I'm open to both, honestly. I usually lean towards male roles, though I can do female roles.

No, no that's fine. I normally lean towards female roles. I don't necessarily have a plot for the princess x prisoner so I think our best bet is to just stick the the latter option. Do you want to RP through PMs or forums?

I can do both, but easier to keep up with forums.

Yes! Totally fine! Last few questions! And I'll go ahead and make the thread.

-anime or real pictures?
-do you want to post first or do you want me to?
-and do you mind making a small character profile? Just name, age and a picture.

Sorry if I seem super bossy >. <

Meh, you aren't. I'm leaning towards anime pictures, and at the moment, I do have a little time {just under a half hour or so} so I could do the opening post, and I don't mind the profile, lol.

Thinking high school/college age characters?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:19 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

I'm open to both, honestly. I usually lean towards male roles, though I can do female roles.

No, no that's fine. I normally lean towards female roles. I don't necessarily have a plot for the princess x prisoner so I think our best bet is to just stick the the latter option. Do you want to RP through PMs or forums?

I can do both, but easier to keep up with forums.

Yes! Totally fine! Last few questions! And I'll go ahead and make the thread.

-anime or real pictures?
-do you want to post first or do you want me to?
-and do you mind making a small character profile? Just name, age and a picture.

Sorry if I seem super bossy >. <

Meh, you aren't. I'm leaning towards anime pictures, and at the moment, I do have a little time {just under a half hour or so} so I could do the opening post, and I don't mind the profile, lol.

Thinking high school/college age characters?

Cool, that's fine with me! smile

Around that age, yes. I was thinking seniors in high school so 17-18.  

SugarySweetDream

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:33 pm
www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24867505  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:28 pm
Chubkins
Yuri_Misawa
Chubkins

Quiet Girl x Popular Guy
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
Arranged Marriage
Old god x human

On The Run:
Muse A is on a day-long drive to an out of town business meeting.They are the eternal optimist, always trying to find the best in everything and everyone, even strangers. When they spot a hitch hiker at the side of the road, Muse A is compelled to stop and give them a helping hand, offering to take them along on their route to the hotel where their meeting is taking place.
Muse B is on the run, having escaped from the state prison during a transport three days prior. They have shed their orange jumpsuit for civilian clothes, and changed their appearance the best they could, thanks to an abandoned farm house near the penitentiary. Muse B is desperate to get as far away from that hellish place as possible. They’ve evaded the state police for this long, there is no way they will ever go back to that dark, stifling, awful cell.
Muse A is exactly what Muse B has been hoping for - a one way ticket out of town. They share a few stories and generally enjoy each other’s company during the long, uneventful drive. Unassuming Muse A has no idea that there is a dangerous felon on the loose, but when they finally approach the state line to find a waiting police roadblock, Muse B suddenly pulls a weapon on Muse A and demands they get them through without incident. Once they’ve successfully passed the road block, Muse B reveals the truth, and Muse A is hit with the sudden frightening realization that they are now subject to Muse B’s plans.

I can't honestly decide which of these pairings I really want to do the most but I have been dying to do an RP. What I can say is that I'm very used to roleplaying as females and I'm totally cool with doing either Male x Female or Female x Female. If you got anymore questions to ask me, let me know. biggrin

I'll go ahead and play the male role for you, for this one, since I have a good amount of other roleplays as well. Yuri isn't really my cup of tea. I really suck at it haha.

I narrowed pairings/plots as best as I could, so if you want to go ahead and make the final decision, I'm all ears smile

As far as the plot goes, the Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend seems the most plausible for it, especially if one of them had plastic surgery so one of them can't tell who the other is until the truth is revealed or something else along the line.  

Yuri_Misawa

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:34 pm
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki
I'm up for a rp any of those your craving sound interesting

Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you responded to my thread. Thank you for your interest. I'm really wanting to do the famous author one. That very last simple idea. Does that sound good to you?

Lol sounds like Shigure and his editor from Fruit Basket sounds interesting

Haha, yeah that's pretty much what it is. Do you wanna rp through PMs or forums?

Forums is best for me and if you have any others you want to try I'm up for multiple rps

Heck yes! I have a pirate x captive plot that I also want to try! I'll pm it to you and see if you like it.

In the meantime, I'll make the thread for the author/editor one. If you wouldn't mind making a small character profile, with just a name, age and a picture, that would be great! ^^ would you prefer using anime or real pictures?

Anime is preferable because its easier to find one to use  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:55 am
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki

Haha, yeah that's pretty much what it is. Do you wanna rp through PMs or forums?

Forums is best for me and if you have any others you want to try I'm up for multiple rps

Heck yes! I have a pirate x captive plot that I also want to try! I'll pm it to you and see if you like it.

In the meantime, I'll make the thread for the author/editor one. If you wouldn't mind making a small character profile, with just a name, age and a picture, that would be great! ^^ would you prefer using anime or real pictures?

Awesome. I'll make the thread and quote ya. Do you wanna post first? Or do you want me to?  

SugarySweetDream

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 pm
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki

Awesome. I'll make the thread and quote ya. Do you wanna post first? Or do you want me to?

You can post first, I suck at doing first post  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:22 pm
I'm up for whatever you are yearning for the most out of that list.

Example of my usual roleplay.  

Wuufi

OG Fox

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out