Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for an RP with a twist! (1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricious Creator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:07 am
█║ ►Firstly, I would just like to note, I am looking for a 2-6 paragraph RP partner who cares deeply for story and depth. I wish for our RP's to be highly plot based, for characters to feel dynamic and purposeful. I do not wish to have romance in the RP.(Too many people request such of me and I'm pretty tired of the same things over and over again.)Now, onto the good stuff! The ideas, I have 3 currently... You can feel free to share with me some of your fantastic ideas! I am up for pretty much everything, just not romance.

1. Fantasy, medieval in Europe. Servants escape from the Master's house after a great slip up, one of the servants revealed a terrible secret! Now on the run, they must find new identities and new lands.
2. The future, North America. After the ozone was destroyed man-kind built vast cities under domes on the surface of Earth, mostly cut off from other cities and highly controlled by persons unknown but there are clues. Will the youth discover the truth?
3. Edo era, Japan. A young girl(My character) from the richest of rich families is to be wedded to the most terrible of men, can she escape this fate? Perhaps so, with the help of her friends.

A little about me;
I am a storyboard artist, my time zone is Pacific Time and I pretty much dedicate my life to stories. Lately I've hit a small bump in my creative flow and would like nothing more than to find my "story mojo" again. If you are up for the task to help me, awesome! Comment below (Tell me what story you like most or if you have a better idea) and I'll PM you with my RP invite!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:37 am
Bump!  

Capricious Creator

Capricious Creator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:16 pm
Capricious Creator

Hello there! I was looking for someone interested in rp and I ran across this search. I would very much enjoy starting one with you.

Are there any plots or genre that you are particularly in the mood for? I'm up for just about anything.  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items