Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anyone want to RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 am
Hello I am looking for someone to RP with. I'm pretty much open to anything really so if you wish to RP with me you can simply PM me and we can talk about what to RP about or you could reply here I don't mind either way~
<3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:00 am
KitsuneDeLuna
Hello I am looking for someone to RP with. I'm pretty much open to anything really so if you wish to RP with me you can simply PM me and we can talk about what to RP about or you could reply here I don't mind either way~
<3

*leans in* Hello?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 am
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
<3

*leans in* Hello?

-waves at him giving a warm friendly smile- Hello there

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 am
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
<3

*leans in* Hello?

^_^ He-yo. Was there anything you might have wanted to RP?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:25 am
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
<3

*leans in* Hello?

Hmmm well I'm pretty much open to anything in all honest.. I don't really do any dirty RPs though for say unless I know the person for quite some time and we have talked about it. So technically I do clean. Here are a few that I have done before:
Fantasy based:
Mystic x Mystic
Mystic x Human
Human x human
Normal based:
(This one was strange for me but someone wanted me to do it so I did it) Abusive boyfriend (me) x girlfriend
Sister x brother
Sister x sister
Brother x brother
Teacher x student
Bad boy x good girl
Bad girl x good boy
Bad boy x Bad girl
Friend x friend
Friend x mother
Friend x father
Any based:
Master x slave
Master x pet
Pet x slave
Pet x Pet
Slave x slave
And many others that I don't feel like typing right now because it will take up to much room... Yes I do do romance as well

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:30 am
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
<3

*leans in* Hello?

Hmmm well I'm pretty much open to anything in all honest.. I don't really do any dirty RPs though for say unless I know the person for quite some time and we have talked about it. So technically I do clean. Here are a few that I have done before:
Fantasy based:
Mystic x Mystic
Mystic x Human
Human x human
Normal based:
(This one was strange for me but someone wanted me to do it so I did it) Abusive boyfriend (me) x girlfriend
Sister x brother
Sister x sister
Brother x brother
Teacher x student
Bad boy x good girl
Bad girl x good boy
Bad boy x Bad girl
Friend x friend
Friend x mother
Friend x father
Any based:
Master x slave
Master x pet
Pet x slave
Pet x Pet
Slave x slave
And many others that I don't feel like typing right now because it will take up to much room... Yes I do do romance as well

That is a pretty big list. I'm not interested in snuf RP's though, I'm one for the characters and story, but I am a romantic as well :/ Do you prefer male or female role?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:33 am
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
<3

*leans in* Hello?

Fantasy based:
Mystic x Mystic
Mystic x Human
Human x human
Normal based:
Sister x brother
Sister x sister
Brother x brother
Teacher x student
Bad boy x good girl
Bad girl x good boy
Bad boy x Bad girl
Friend x friend
Friend x mother
Friend x father
Any based:
Master x slave
Master x pet
Pet x slave
Pet x Pet
Slave x slave

That is a pretty big list. I'm not interested in snuf RP's though, I'm one for the characters and story, but I am a romantic as well :/ Do you prefer male or female role?

Neither am I actually I just do them if pestered enough to get them to stop pestering me. I'm the same way as you o: and I'll take any gender role actually

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:20 pm
KitsuneDeLuna

Neither am I actually I just do them if pestered enough to get them to stop pestering me. I'm the same way as you o: and I'll take any gender role actually

Stand your ground, I've seen a couple people get hit with the admin hammer due to the pg-13 nature of Gaia. I hate it when people get hit with that :/  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:22 pm
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna

Stand your ground, I've seen a couple people get hit with the admin hammer due to the pg-13 nature of Gaia. I hate it when people get hit with that :/

Ah yeah I understand how that is, this is my oldest account I would want that to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:40 pm
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna

Ah yeah I understand how that is, this is my oldest account I would want that to happen

Okay, to each their own with their account I guess :/
Anyways, I feel like doing a werewolf X other, could be human, mystic, whatever. I'm just feeling up to playing a werewolf character.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

KitsuneDeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna
Phoenix347
KitsuneDeLuna

Okay, to each their own with their account I guess :/
Anyways, I feel like doing a werewolf X other, could be human, mystic, whatever. I'm just feeling up to playing a werewolf character.

Alright hmm you can pm me if you wish and I'll take the role of a human probably  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games