Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for 1x1 RP~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm
Hello! It's been quite a while since I've done any 1x1 role-plays. I am a fully literate role-player and usually I prefer to play female characters.

If you are interested, feel free to either comment here or PM me.

I'm open to any ideas or suggestions for a plot, but here are just a few of my own.

Vampire x Werewolf: In the city of Croftsborrow, both vampires and werewolves remain separated while the humans live in fear. Both sides have always been at constant war with each other for centuries. However, a vampire and a werewolf meet unknowingly during the night. They become the most unlikely of friends, despite the fact that it is forbidden by the war. Feelings soon start to grow between the two.

Assassin x Target: She is the daughter of a wealthy businessman with many enemies. He is an assassin who had a hard life, but has always been extremely skilled with his job. The two eventually cross paths, but only time will tell what happens next.

Demon x Angel: Demons and angels have been enemies for centuries. The angels seek to heal, while the demons seek to destroy, or so we thought. However, when an angel crosses paths with a demon for the first time and they eventually get to know each other, perhaps they will both have a change of heart.

Popular x Unpopular: Two people in high school from the opposite ends of the social spectrum. One is seemingly flawless, popular, and everyone seems to know them. The other is simply unpopular. They are in their final year and finally talk to each other for the first time since they were children. Only time will tell what happens next.

Rival assassin/ninja x Rival: Two assassins working for separate corporations, the Crimson Rose and the Shadow Blades. Both corporations have gained equal amounts of notoriety, but they are in constant competition with each other for money. It isn't long until both corporations decide to hunt each other down. They send out their most skilled assassins to kill each other. However, when the female assassin from the Crimson Rose corporation recognizes the male assassin from the Shadow Blades as an old childhood friend of hers, they both begin to have a change of heart.

Hero x Villain
Childhood friends
Cop x Thief
Any future/sci fi or apocalyptic themed 1x1
Fairy tale remakes
Pirate x Royal
Vampire/Werewolf/Demon ect. x Human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:55 am
Bump  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 am
If your still looking for an rp. Can we do an human x vampire?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:47 am
nightdragneelfairy

Yes I am. smile Which part would you be interested in playing?  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:16 pm
Dreamatic
nightdragneelfairy

Yes I am. smile Which part would you be interested in playing?

The human please.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff