Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
The Massacre at Columbine High School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang09

Devoted Friend

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:32 pm
Columbine Mass Murder : Documentary on the Infamous Incident at Columbine High School  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:49 pm
Disturbing quote: "We know we are going to have followers, because we are so God-like. We are not exactly human.We have evolved one step above human. We actually have self-awareness."

Pride and an ill heart. Any kind of awareness of their own nature and of the value of human life would have prevented this.

Jeremiah 17:9
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

Mark 7:21
For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder,

Anyone can find validation in injustices done to them to look for an opportunity for revenge. The Bible says about revenge;

Romans 12:19
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Leviticus 19:18
"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces