Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Greetings!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisami1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm
Hello everyone I'm Chi new around these parts and looking to get a footing and makes some connections and friends whee . If I'm not working I'm usually watching anime, playing LoL or WoW, working on a roleplay character design or story, or writing for the games I run myself!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:08 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! =D
I hope you've enjoyed your time on Gaia so far. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:00 pm
Chisami1
Hello everyone I'm Chi new around these parts and looking to get a footing and makes some connections and friends whee . If I'm not working I'm usually watching anime, playing LoL or WoW, working on a roleplay character design or story, or writing for the games I run myself!

There are some role plays here on Gaia - did you find any? We never were able to get one off the ground for long here in the guild, but there are plenty of other spots I believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 pm
JoyRose

There are some role plays here on Gaia - did you find any? We never were able to get one off the ground for long here in the guild, but there are plenty of other spots I believe.

I actually ended up finding a 5th Edition D&D game to join through the tabletop forum board! So I'm very happy about that 3nodding

sdrawkcab
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! =D
I hope you've enjoyed your time on Gaia so far. c:

It's been pretty fun so far, met some interesting folks and I think managed to make a friend or two  

Chisami1

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:51 pm
Chisami1
JoyRose

I actually ended up finding a 5th Edition D&D game to join through the tabletop forum board! So I'm very happy about that 3nodding

That's great! Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:15 am
Chisami1

Welcome to the guild! I hope you´ll have loads of fun here. I game WoW and LoL too, and I am also a roleplayer! Not on Gaia, tho, I RP a little on Tumblr but mostly it´s Pen and Paper RP (Currently it´s pathfinder, which is by far my favorite).  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:14 am
Chisami1

It's been pretty fun so far, met some interesting folks and I think managed to make a friend or two

That's cool. There are lots of nice people on Gaia, hopefully you run into a lot of them. XD A lot of people I used to talk with don't log into Gaia anymore, but there are a few people on this site I like to think of as friends too. ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am
sdrawkcab
Chisami1

That's cool. There are lots of nice people on Gaia, hopefully you run into a lot of them. XD A lot of people I used to talk with don't log into Gaia anymore, but there are a few people on this site I like to think of as friends too. ;3

Thanks! I've run into some nice people so far but also my fair share of creeps but it's been overall a good experience!
Madeleine Heilburg
Chisami1

Welcome to the guild! I hope you´ll have loads of fun here. I game WoW and LoL too, and I am also a roleplayer! Not on Gaia, tho, I RP a little on Tumblr but mostly it´s Pen and Paper RP (Currently it´s pathfinder, which is by far my favorite).

Thank you thank you glad to be here. I think I'll lose myself to WoW again next week girlfriend is picking up going to abuse the hell out of recruit a friend, If you ever wanna play league my IGN is Chisami! Pen and Paper RP is my fav, I'm in 3 online games now 1 pathfinder 1 5E and 1 that's going to be 3.P I'm excited!  

Chisami1

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:51 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^^  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff