Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Silk Purse ( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon watched the royal soldiers while the man warned him, although the prince was more trusting of army's reports than a stranger. "You must be stretching the truth. Now will you continue on to the outer limits or continue to converse?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 pm
Phoenix347

"Just avoid them like a good lad" She scowled at the noble. Turning she resumed the walk. She didnt want to have a run in with the guards in this part of town. She didnt want to risk them finding out the coin on the one following her, she started to led him back to the main road's. "It will be safer in the town if the gaurds are going back to the back road's...... but it will mean a change of plan's. They dont lets others out easily if they are alone, so I'll be distracting the gaurds you will go past."  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:28 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon bit his lip at her comment, starting to get annoyed by her view of him. "Whatever it takes to get out. I don't want to remain here any longer than necessary." Even though he wanted to leave, there was the concern of what to do after he left. Starting a new life alone would be difficult. "I will make sure your pay is fair, please don't disappoint after coming this far."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:52 pm
Phoenix347

"Right, well dont laugh at what is gonna happen" Ruby said taking a sharp turn, a woman dressed in a red gown glanced at her as she walked up. Leaning over the woman smiled and nodded "Beahag's kid hu, alright then. You boy stay here" The woman said pulling Ruby into a dark ally, it only took a few moments before ruby was shoved out, The red gown now on her, Breast padded enough to catch a mans attention easily, her red hair tossed a bit and hanging loosely.
Under her dress she wore her trousers and her top had been hastily tied to her waist giving her hips more of a noticeable curve with the bland lines of the dress.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:41 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon waited while the man was taken by a woman who any soldier would whistle to. He could only assume that the boy's mother was in the same trade as the woman, and was surprised when the boy came out dressed in the red gownas a girl, with a figure to match. "You're rather unlucky to be able to wear that. I've read that some men have such a passion, but I thought they kept it to themselves." He was still convinced she was a boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm
Phoenix347

"They have tried for 13 years to but me in a gown again." Rudy growled as she glared at the ally. "They have the devil in them I warn you" she grumbled grabbing the dress and lifting it slightly as she walked. "Suppose I'll never hear the end from them, but as long as it is convincing it will work.". Ruby led them towards the main roads exit again, now with her dressed in a gown and with a figure as false as could be she knew it would manage to distract the two guards long enough to help the other leave on his own, with out paying a tax of any sort luckily.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:37 pm
Krazy Kuni

Leon nodded in agreement as he followed the boy, now dressed as a lady, approached the gate. He couldn't help but feel more than enough eyes were watching the street boy as he was now. "I hope your acting is skilled. I'll see you on the other side. Good luck." Leon stepped away from the boy, walking to the side and waiting for the right moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 pm
Phoenix347

Unable to help it she gave a sly grin, lowering the gown slightly she let the guard stop her, looking at him she gave him a flirty smile. It took a moment of her talking before he grinned at her also, laughing lightly she glanced at the other guard. Interested the man walked over as the other slipped his arm around Ruby's waist, blushing lightly she held the urge to kick him as she turned to face him again "My, A bit forwards" she said with a giggle as the other joined them leaning on the gate wall as he joined the conversation, his eyes trained where most mens would be at.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:09 pm
Krazy Kuni

Watching the oy at work, Leon was astonished that such a man was acting so feminine, and the guards were falling for it. He saw the boy play with the guards like he was some magician, obtaining both their attention and creating Leon's chance to slip by. Taking it, Leon took the opening as quietly as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 pm
Phoenix347

Flirting with the men a moment longer she slipped away gracefully and waved to them as she exited the city, giving them a false promise she would later on be awaiting them at an inn. Smiling till she turned she looked to be fuming in anger, and in all honesty was. The brazen men took her for a woman for hire and treated her as such boldly grabbing at her in public, Typical of them in truth but not something she ever did like.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 pm
Krazy Kuni

Now free and away from the city guard, Leon was more than ecstatic.Spinning around and almost reaching for the sky, a large smile stretched across his face. "Finally! Out of those snob's hands!" Stopping as the boy approached, Leon let out a big sigh. "Thanks for your... Unusual method of distraction. You had no idea how miserable being under the royals' thumb was. I haven't even had the chance to learn your name."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:51 pm
Phoenix347
[

"Call me Vodo" Ruby said as she raised her dress when they were far enough from the guard's. Unwrapping her shirt the curved hips they made vanished to a figure to small to hold curves. "Besides there men, Once they see a scarlet woman they instantly forgo their duty's, Royal guard or not its a simple task." As she spoke she looked around for her heat, seeing it was left behind she frowned, although that was the least of her worries for the moment. She had to remove the dress with out the other noticing she was a woman.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers