Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hey guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:00 am
im new to the thread and would love to make a bunch of new friends  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 pm
            ♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

ahh yess!! welcome to this guild c:
            hope you're enjoying it so far!

please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have!

kanxiaru

Hunter

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:59 pm
kanxiaru

ahh yess!! welcome to this guild c:
            hope you're enjoying it so far!

please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have!

um one question i have is about the quick ways to earn gold? i'm struggling with it a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:11 pm
bellamyclarke
um one question i have is about the quick ways to earn gold? i'm struggling with it a bit

hmm~ well, it's hard to say! there really isn't a 'quick' way to earn gold with all this inflation unless you want to spend lots of real money on gaia haha

generally people vend--that is buy items at low costs, and then sell high!
            i suck at it, so won't be able to help much there...but if you have a few expensive items that you don't want, you can start by selling those! and then slowly vending/investing in the market.

people also sell their 'services' for gold--like art, writing, making graphics, etc

and i've heard that playing the kindred game can farm you lots of gold!
            ...i also don't do that, so idk man XD
            give it a try if you have the time!!

another way to get gold is to start a quest thread or hang out in the charities threads.
            generally, charity threads want you to make friends and chill before giving you free stuff.
            so it might take a while, but you'll have lots of fun!

idk that's basically it, i think? you can also enter avi contests or various other contests around the site.

kanxiaru

Hunter

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:17 pm
kanxiaru
bellamyclarke

hmm~ well, it's hard to say! there really isn't a 'quick' way to earn gold with all this inflation unless you want to spend lots of real money on gaia haha

generally people vend--that is buy items at low costs, and then sell high!
            i suck at it, so won't be able to help much there...but if you have a few expensive items that you don't want, you can start by selling those! and then slowly vending/investing in the market.

people also sell their 'services' for gold--like art, writing, making graphics, etc

and i've heard that playing the kindred game can farm you lots of gold!
            ...i also don't do that, so idk man XD
            give it a try if you have the time!!

another way to get gold is to start a quest thread or hang out in the charities threads.
            generally, charity threads want you to make friends and chill before giving you free stuff.
            so it might take a while, but you'll have lots of fun!

idk that's basically it, i think? you can also enter avi contests or various other contests around the site.

cool thanks ill try my best  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff