Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Meow Hello! ^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bibi Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:01 pm
Hello my name is Bibiana but friends call me Bibi (sounds like b.b.) and I'm from Mexico.
I joined quite some time ago but I was discouraged that I never figured how to set myself to girl (I was given a boy avie!).
Anyway I googled about the potion and now I'm fully set to start here, though it was a bit expensive grrr.
So I like anime, I'm not like an expert but I do like it and I like instrumental music so soundtracks or stuff like Olafur Arnalds is cool.
I also like all kinds of music, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay and so on, just figured to mention other stuff first.
Umm I also like reading but I currently don't know what to pick, my last one was Hunger Games Trilogy and I've been told about Games of Thrones but it seems to cruel for my taste.
Umm not sure what else to say but hi and thanks for having me in.
cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm
Bibi Kitten
Hello my name is Bibiana but friends call me Bibi (sounds like b.b.) and I'm from Mexico.
I joined quite some time ago but I was discouraged that I never figured how to set myself to girl (I was given a boy avie!).
Anyway I googled about the potion and now I'm fully set to start here, though it was a bit expensive grrr.
So I like anime, I'm not like an expert but I do like it and I like instrumental music so soundtracks or stuff like Olafur Arnalds is cool.
I also like all kinds of music, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay and so on, just figured to mention other stuff first.
Umm I also like reading but I currently don't know what to pick, my last one was Hunger Games Trilogy and I've been told about Games of Thrones but it seems to cruel for my taste.
Umm not sure what else to say but hi and thanks for having me in.
cat_4laugh

Welcome to the NSTG! c:
I'm glad you were able to find the gender potion. If you have any other questions about Gaia, the users in this guild are happy to help point you in the right direction.

Have you read the Harry Potter series yet? The first book (and maybe second too) starts out slow, but I really enjoyed that series.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Asdfghjkiller

Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:00 pm
heart  

Aya Miyazawa

Adorable Seeker

3,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Bibi Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 pm
Hana Narumi
heart

omg so sexy!
thanks for having me in and sorry for the late reply, I was out of internet for quite a while! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 am
Hello and welcome to the guild, Bibi!
I hope you´ll have a great time here with loads of fun stuff to do, while meeting new friends biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items