Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlett_Starlet

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:47 pm
I'm Scarlett_Starlet, though I suppose you could call me Scar if that becomes too cumbersome to type. I have an offbeat sense of fashion (think 50's-style dresses), music (think The Dresden Dolls, Radiohead, etc.), and humor (think sarcasm and general screwball-ness). I'm a goth IRL, and my avatar will probably end up being one too. It's nice meeting you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 pm
Scarlett_Starlet
I'm Scarlett_Starlet, though I suppose you could call me Scar if that becomes too cumbersome to type. I have an offbeat sense of fashion (think 50's-style dresses), music (think The Dresden Dolls, Radiohead, etc.), and humor (think sarcasm and general screwball-ness). I'm a goth IRL, and my avatar will probably end up being one too. It's nice meeting you!

Welcome, Scar! ^^ heart
xD I admit, I'm a lazy typer hence the Scar  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

lolly kin

Kin

14,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 pm
Scarlett_Starlet

Hey Scar! Feel free to add me and ask any questions that you have. I'm a little less than a month old on Gaia but I can try to help!

Also, visit my Charity in this guild to get a free outfit if you'd like! ---> [x]

Welcome to Gaia and to the Guild!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff