Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
6 years later...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money
View Results

JayGee-TenThirty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:44 pm
Excuse the basic starter avatar, it's clear I haven't gotten around to the Marketplace yet...but she's cute, right?

Anyways, I'm Jay. I haven't had an account here in about 6 years, and something made me miss this site. So I'm back! But I'm pretty sure one of my favorite guilds is inactive, so I'm looking for something new to do around here. I'll probably just dress my avatar up to look like characters I like...

Thank you for welcoming me, and I hope to see you around!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 am
Hello and welcome to the guild! And more so welcome back to Gaia. I am one who has returned too and let me just say that loads of things have changed.
But we're here to help you and hope you´ll have a great time biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 pm
Welcome back!

I'm not sure if you remember, but we used to use Tektek to plan dream avatars. That site no longer exists.

We now have Gaia's Avatar Builder tool to use. It's still in early stages, but it should get the job done. You can search for items in your dress up screen also.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:48 pm
Thank you for the welcome! I remember TekTek, I like it's interface better than the current avatar builder. When I first signed up, the avatar builder wasn't working, but now it seems to be ok.  

JayGee-TenThirty

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:50 pm
Welcome back! I didn't know there were starter outfits. o_O When I started, we had a choice between different colored hobo outfits.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games