Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayers for my brother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:22 pm
Could you pray for my brother? He is pursuing a same-sex relationship, and he doesn't know Jesus. Please pray for his salvation and release from sin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:53 am
Praying!  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:22 pm
Lord,

I come to you today in prayer for a special and most earnest request. But first I want to thank You for loving all of us so much that You chose to take our sins upon Your shoulders and suffered the payment on our behalf. Thank you for defeating Satan and hell so that we have a chance at eternal life in Your presence. Forgive me of my sins and thank you for helping me understand the importance of forgiving others.

I ask Lord that you touch the souls of our family members who are considering or living a homosexual lifestyle. You told us in Your Word that homosexuality is a sin. But Satan has sold this package that they were 'born this way'. Yet our own scientists cannot prove the lie. When You created us, we were created as a man or a woman and You said this was good. So, I rebuke Satan and his lies in the Name and blood of Jesus Christ!

May Your name be glorified! Let our family members realize that YOU are all they need. That they are fearfully and wonderfully made. Give us the wisdom and the words to speak what is needed and for their ears, hearts and souls be receptive to hearing it. Thank you Lord for their future salvation.

In Jesus name I thank you and pray.

Amene. heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:07 pm
Sorry for the late reply, and of course.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:37 pm
Praying; I have an aunt in the same situation, so I know what you're going through, brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:45 am
Praying heart  

olisea

Muse

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:34 pm
Spirit Reborn

MeleKeli

911child

Kaosujin Ryu

Arachnoia

Thank you all for your prayers! They mean a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:29 pm
I will keep both of you in my prayers. Is there any way for him to receive Christian help?  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 am
OtakuKat
I will keep both of you in my prayers. Is there any way for him to receive Christian help?

Like Christian counseling? No... He does not want to hear about Christianity or have anything to do with it from what I have gathered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:22 pm
Garland-Green
OtakuKat

Like Christian counseling? No... He does not want to hear about Christianity or have anything to do with it from what I have gathered.

Ah...I'm sorry to hear that.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas