Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 am
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

afternoon. xD night will fall soon and Eris will strike.

XD

I take it your waiting on the others before posting as Eris as well? So that we don't leave the others too far behind? XD

Yes. xD Though I am debating on putting up another rp...but there are already some that are similar to what I'm doing now.

Oh going to go for two RPs up? Still similar doesn't mean same so if you have an idea you want to get out I'd say go for it and see what happens. lol

lol true, but if there are too many similar rps then the guild will slow. It'll get repetitive. I might just do it. xD thanks. lol

Your welcome happy to help. XD You have nothing to lose save for the time it takes to write it up after all. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:26 am
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
True....but how can Reina convince him if she's too livid with him for what he said to her. xD Both times when he was leaving.

Flowers and chocolate?

On that note what kind of chocolate and flowers are her favorites? XD

He will just need to send some dark beast powered soldiers to intercept them so to speak. He only needs them occupied long enough to use the item after all so that shouldn't be much of a problem. lol

lol wow...Reina's favorite flowers are the moon lily. You get enough of that you don't need to worry about the chocolate. XD

Phoenix347

I'm waiting on everyone else in Rei's group to post. xD

The RP seems to have lost most of it's momentum. Everyone must be really busy lately or something.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 am
NeophantomX

The RP seems to have lost most of it's momentum. Everyone must be really busy lately or something.

*still awaiting others post*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 am
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
True....but how can Reina convince him if she's too livid with him for what he said to her. xD Both times when he was leaving.

Flowers and chocolate?

On that note what kind of chocolate and flowers are her favorites? XD

He will just need to send some dark beast powered soldiers to intercept them so to speak. He only needs them occupied long enough to use the item after all so that shouldn't be much of a problem. lol

lol wow...Reina's favorite flowers are the moon lily. You get enough of that you don't need to worry about the chocolate. XD

Phoenix347

I'm waiting on everyone else in Rei's group to post. xD

Yeah..it's like that everywhere. Most of the rps have slowed down a lot. As long as everyone reaches their post twice a week. I don't mind. Real life comes first. So we might pick up this week again.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:19 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:42 pm
Phoenix347
bump

I know. We've slowed down. ^.^ I'll be posting tonight as both Reina and Eris to move the story along.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas