Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Pray for me please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
  Yay Polls
View Results

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:14 am
I haven't been praying every night like I should be and I haven't read the Bible in awhile... I feel like God is telling me to get serious.

Please pray for me, I know I need to get back into doing these things instead of making excuses for not doing it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:21 am
Nenanah
I haven't been praying every night like I should be and I haven't read the Bible in awhile... I feel like God is telling me to get serious.

Please pray for me, I know I need to get back into doing these things instead of making excuses for not doing it. sweatdrop
You aren't the first to slip, nor will you be the last. I'll freely admit that I'm guilty of the same thing myself, but I have help -- here and here; the latter, I highly recommend as it has full blown prayers within the devotional.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Nenanah

You aren't the first to slip, nor will you be the last. I'll freely admit that I'm guilty of the same thing myself, but I have help -- here and here; the latter, I highly recommend as it has full blown prayers within the devotional.
Thanks for the links. heart I'll check them out in the morning, it's late where I'm at so I am about to go to bed. I'm excited to read them and really excited to get back into the word. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 am
Nenanah
Kaosujin Ryu
Nenanah

Thanks for the links. heart I'll check them out in the morning, it's late where I'm at so I am about to go to bed. I'm excited to read them and really excited to get back into the word. heart

You aren't the only one, imoto; I can't get enough of His Word - bodily hunger can be satisfied with food and drink... soul hunger can only be satisfied with Him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:01 pm
You will be in my prayers.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items