Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
been gone for a while sorry :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 pm
Hey everyone i just wanna say i sorry for leaving and im back now and ill try to come back more. I been going through little too much sad I been taking care of my momma and i lost everything i had and i hope things get better.... another reason i been offline is because i lost my momma to stage 4 lung cancer and its still hurting me still.. but i love ya all  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 pm
Element_princess03
Hey everyone i just wanna say i sorry for leaving and im back now and ill try to come back more. I been going through little too much sad I been taking care of my momma and i lost everything i had and i hope things get better.... another reason i been offline is because i lost my momma to stage 4 lung cancer and its still hurting me still.. but i love ya all

Hello! I don't think that we've met before! Welcome back whee
It's not a problem! yah came back, didn't yah? That's what matters. 3nodding
Oh my goodness. I am SO so sorry to hear of your loss; that's terrible! crying I really do hope that things in your situation get better; no matter what, your Mom would want you to be happy. Remember her everyday, and remember the good memories. She must have been suffering a lot from it being a stage four cancer... oh my word. I'm so, so sorry. It's totally alright to hurt. Take all the time you need. It's never good to feel the pain of a family member; especially if you were so close with them. The pain will heal, or heal as close as it can. Deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family. It'll be okay heart If you need to talk, don't hesitate to quote/PM me! Alternatively, visit this thread if you'd like to talk with another! I think that they'll be helpful, too. It helps to talk about things, but, at the same time, you have the opportunity to take space and just breathe.
emotion_hug  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

Hello! I don't think that we've met before! Welcome back whee
It's not a problem! yah came back, didn't yah? That's what matters. 3nodding
Oh my goodness. I am SO so sorry to hear of your loss; that's terrible! crying I really do hope that things in your situation get better; no matter what, your Mom would want you to be happy. Remember her everyday, and remember the good memories. She must have been suffering a lot from it being a stage four cancer... oh my word. I'm so, so sorry. It's totally alright to hurt. Take all the time you need. It's never good to feel the pain of a family member; especially if you were so close with them. The pain will heal, or heal as close as it can. Deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family. It'll be okay heart If you need to talk, don't hesitate to quote/PM me! Alternatively, visit this thread if you'd like to talk with another! I think that they'll be helpful, too. It helps to talk about things, but, at the same time, you have the opportunity to take space and just breathe.
emotion_hug

thank you its really hard to deal with alot but im just taking it day by day  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:23 pm
Element_princess03

Totally! and that's understandable! Take all the time that yah need to recover from this; it'll take a while, but yah can get there with family and friends by your side emotion_hug  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:51 pm
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

Totally! and that's understandable! Take all the time that yah need to recover from this; it'll take a while, but yah can get there with family and friends by your side emotion_hug

thank you far caring and talking to me smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:02 pm
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

Awh no worries! It's always nice to have someone to talk to during tough troubles 3nodding Glad to help !  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 pm
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

Awh no worries! It's always nice to have someone to talk to during tough troubles 3nodding Glad to help !

how r u  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:07 am
                i can't even imagine what you must be going through. sad take as long a break as you need, but we're glad you're back!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:42 pm
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

how r u

I am honestly so sorry for replying so late! Been away for a bit from this Guild; a lot of things happening at school that I've been needing to try and concentrate on.
I am very tired! How about yah ?! emotion_hug It's okay to be not alright. We're here for yah emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:41 pm
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03
X_wishing_well_X
Element_princess03

how r u

I am honestly so sorry for replying so late! Been away for a bit from this Guild; a lot of things happening at school that I've been needing to try and concentrate on.
I am very tired! How about yah ?! emotion_hug It's okay to be not alright. We're here for yah emotion_hug

thank you and i know how that is and i start a new job this week yay  

Element_princess03

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 pm
Pickled Cactus
                i can't even imagine what you must be going through. sad take as long a break as you need, but we're glad you're back!

thank you how u been  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 am
Element_princess03
thank you and i know how that is and i start a new job this week yay

Oh, wow! Hope that it goes as how yah want it to go ! That's exciting, though 3nodding  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:32 am
I'm excited its my favorite fast food (wendys )  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games