Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
> ~ Admins of the Guild ~ <

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:04 am
I am placing this here as I am going to appoint who does what in the guild/ looks after what topics/ subforums.

As a lot of you already know - Myself and Knuckles live together in real life, so if I am not online and it's urgent, then you can contact Knuckles directly through PM's.

Admins
Captain: R0uge The Bat
Over looks the whole guild, adding subforums.
My role is I check out how things are going, I edit - add things if needed, I overlook the whole guild.
I also am able to accept OC characters and any other given character for roleplay purposes.
I look after the roleplay side of the guild, main and mini roleplays, however that is still shared between Mephiles as well.

Vice Captain: MephiIes The Dark
He looks after the sub: Roleplay Misc/Templates/etc, Testing Thread/Codes/etc, Ask The Villains! and Date, Time, Weather, and Map of Mobius!
Mephiles is able to accept OC characters and others given, and also shares roleplay threads and subs as R0uge.
Mephiles is also able to add subforums and threads if requested by the members.

Crew:
KnuckIes The Echidna
Role - He shares the same role as R0uge The Bat (Please do not worry about him being Crew as I stated we live together so he is able to edit things if need be.)

xShadow The Hedgehog
Role - To be discussed.
---/
---/
---/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:13 am
Can you help us? We need to keep this guild active!
To do so, show us you are willing to help out, give us ideas and be there to ask questions and help out other members heart

Positions: - Offer only.*

1) Crew/Open
2) Crew/Open
3) Crew/Open
(Unsure of how many Crew currently.)

*Currently: Offer only - This means that the guild will offer members to help out in the guild, if you really are trying hard to help out then you will most likely get this offer.
This will be discussed with you by both Captain and Vice and your important role you have to help us.

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:15 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:15 am
Reserved.  

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain