Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! I'm Bri!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoofySquid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:00 pm
Hello I'm GoofySquid AKA: Squiddy or Bri! I am a comic book writer and illustrator, artist, and in some cases, a composer of electronic music. I like a more darker side of art as I mainly write comics in the Psychological and horror genres, although I do love the occasional light fluffy romance! I am a huge fan of cartoons, videogames, and the occasional anime here and there. You can check out my art on DeviantArt: HERE And also follow me on twitter! HERE  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:46 pm
GoofySquid
Hello I'm GoofySquid AKA: Squiddy or Bri! I am a comic book writer and illustrator, artist, and in some cases, a composer of electronic music. I like a more darker side of art as I mainly write comics in the Psychological and horror genres, although I do love the occasional light fluffy romance! I am a huge fan of cartoons, videogames, and the occasional anime here and there. You can check out my art on DeviantArt: HERE And also follow me on twitter! HERE

Hello~ *waves* ninja

Oooh~ A writer, artist, and composer. Awesome having your hand in so many arts.

High five for psychological/horror! twisted  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

GoofySquid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am
Woo!

Haha Art and writing mostly though. Only made a few songs and of those only released one so far Bandcamp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:10 pm
Welcome to the NSTG!

As an artist, you'll survive in this Gaia economy very well. Gaians will pay lots of gold and expensive items for art.
They also want a deal though. XD; So watch out.
Be sure to check out the various art forums and shops on Gaia to make sure you price your art well if you do go that route. Sometimes it's worth selling art for gold. Other times it's worth selling your art for real money (on other sites. this can't be done on Gaia) and then using that money to buy cash. I just want to stress to make sure that you do some research first so you don't spend your time for very little return.

Edit;
That was random. xD Sorry for the random tip on something I know you didn't ask for. Anyway, welcome!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items