Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flowercrest

Charitable Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:41 am
Hello! I'm not exactly new here but I came back after a hiatus (since 2011, yikes) and I figured this place would be the guild to catch up and make new friends! I also love helping people (so if you ever need anything feel free to PM me).

So, call me Lance or Autumn (I don't mind which). I'm nonbinary so please use they/them pronouns when talking about me or referring to me (it's important for my mental health).

I love art. I draw a lot, I love graphic design, photography, writing, making jewelry, making cosplays (although I've never actually cosplayed. I made them for friends). I also love video editing. You can see my art on my tumblr.

I love video games! If you ever want to play anything send me a PM or just add me. My gaming info is in my sig.

I think that's.. everything? uwu;;; Anyway I'm really happy to meet you all and feel free to add me as a friend.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 pm
Castle Towns
Hello! I'm not exactly new here but I came back after a hiatus (since 2011, yikes) and I figured this place would be the guild to catch up and make new friends! I also love helping people (so if you ever need anything feel free to PM me).

So, call me Lance or Autumn (I don't mind which). I'm nonbinary so please use they/them pronouns when talking about me or referring to me (it's important for my mental health).

I love art. I draw a lot, I love graphic design, photography, writing, making jewelry, making cosplays (although I've never actually cosplayed. I made them for friends). I also love video editing. You can see my art on my tumblr.

I love video games! If you ever want to play anything send me a PM or just add me. My gaming info is in my sig.

I think that's.. everything? uwu;;; Anyway I'm really happy to meet you all and feel free to add me as a friend.

Welcome to the NSTG and welcome back to Gaia. <3 Haha, sorry~ I don't think this guild is normally so slow. This must be a busy time of year outside Gaia.
I tried clicking on your link to your art, but it said nothing existed there. o:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

flowercrest

Charitable Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 pm
sdrawkcab
Castle Towns

Welcome to the NSTG and welcome back to Gaia. <3 Haha, sorry~ I don't think this guild is normally so slow. This must be a busy time of year outside Gaia.
I tried clicking on your link to your art, but it said nothing existed there. o:

Oh, yeah. I changed my url since then. ;o; lol it's here now if you still want to see. sorry ><  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:16 pm
Castle Towns
sdrawkcab
Castle Towns

Oh, yeah. I changed my url since then. ;o; lol it's here now if you still want to see. sorry ><

Oh shoot. I swear that I replied to your post. I'm so sorry for this late reply. e ------e
I did look at your art. I saw a bunch of Avatar Korra fanart. Loved it. Was a nice surprise.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items