Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
What's up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazelnilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:31 pm
I'm new here, and uh, to the site in general as well.

Nice to meet you.

I found this place through the newbie guide in the place where the newbie guide is. I'm going to be honest, I'm lazy and don't wanna look for the specific name sweatdrop

I like drawing, writing, watching anime, playing video games, and all sorts of other stuff. I'm a worry wort. I like crazy outfits. I don't know what to say here really.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:58 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! :D

Hahaha, I never know what to say either. Those hobbies should fit in just fine here. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Hazelnilla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 pm
sdrawkcab

Hahaha, I never know what to say either. Those hobbies should fit in just fine here. c:

Oh you're so golden, I love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:28 am
Hazelnilla
sdrawkcab

Thanks! I know what avatar you're talking about. I like that one too. <3
And, holy cow, great outfit yourself! Your avatar has changed a lot in a short time! ...The hair was blond and pink, and you had a fluffy black jacket, black shorts and heels, right? XD; I liked it. Hopefully that was you. Your current avatar is obviously good too. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Hazelnilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:50 pm
sdrawkcab
Hazelnilla
sdrawkcab

Thanks! I know what avatar you're talking about. I like that one too. <3
And, holy cow, great outfit yourself! Your avatar has changed a lot in a short time! ...The hair was blond and pink, and you had a fluffy black jacket, black shorts and heels, right? XD; I liked it. Hopefully that was you. Your current avatar is obviously good too. ^^

Haha yeah, I do like my default poof hair, but it doesn't play well with some of the items I wanna wear so I'm gonna switch it up sometimes.

Some nice people helped me out and then the Valentine's event did me wonders because I sold the stuff from it for like 10bil total and since then I've been watching the market for when people sell stuff cheap and either keeping it if it's stuff I want or selling it for higher if it isn't. Getting my trading pass was a godsend. I honestly don't see why they make people wait three days for it, it's agonizing.

heart I'm glad you like my avatar and the one I had before.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games