Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayers for my child

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGITSMiShKi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm
I am currently 40 weeks pregnant. I always have anxiety that last minute something bad will happen. Will everybody please pray for me that my son is safe and will be delivered healthy?
Thank you and i really appreciate it. anxiety is eating away at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 am
OMGITSMiShKi
I am currently 40 weeks pregnant. I always have anxiety that last minute something bad will happen. Will everybody please pray for me that my son is safe and will be delivered healthy?
Thank you and i really appreciate it. anxiety is eating away at me.

Praying for ya, hun.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:31 pm
I will be praying for you both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:14 pm
OMGITSMiShKi

You're both in my prayers, too heart
And I understand the feeling of anxiety all too well. I've learned that stress may likely affect your little one.

I've found that meditating on His Word brings comfort and alleviates my anxieties : ) Also Christian songs that speak truth are great at soothing me.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 pm
Try not to let anxiety eat you away, which can be hard and I struggle with it too but we must trust the Lord, no matter what happens. We should trust that he is sovereign and knows what he's doing, and that all things work together for our good (Romans 8:28 ) I prayed for you, I hope both you and your child will be well smile

Romans 8:28 (NASB)
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 am
Praying for you both heart

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  

CandicetheWanderer

Heart Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items