Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Gaia veteran is back again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 am
Okay I don't know if I would call myself a Gaia veteran, but I am indeed an old Gaia user. My account is 10 years old and I have never been all that active on Gaia. This is actually my first time ever being this active. So hello to all you lovely Gaians!

And thank you for inviting me into the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:38 pm
Well we (as in this guild) will have to change that! You know, the not-being-active thing. But yeah, you've already stepped up and made that change on your own. <.< >.> So, um, we will have to help you with your goal! ... There. Fixed. c:
This site can get addictive once you find your niche/nook on it.

Anyway, I've always loved that clock on a stick that you're using. That's a great steampunk-y look you've got there. :3

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 pm
Welcome back :3

I mostly lurk too! gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:57 pm
Setsunasa
Welcome back :3

I mostly lurk too! gaia_kittenstar

XD <3 I do that.
In the case of the GCD, I'll see a thread, realize that people have already said everything I'd say.... and then I just end up moving on.
Usually, it's accidental. I'll read a thread, think about my reply in my head... and will feel like I've replied. I can go months without posting, but it'll feel like a week.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 pm
Hahah I normally just lurk around too biggrin
I don't really have any places I am super active, neither here nor outside the guild. But as said before I lurk around alot, hahah.
I never know what to write or how to start mingling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:38 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Okay I don't know if I would call myself a Gaia veteran, but I am indeed an old Gaia user. My account is 10 years old and I have never been all that active on Gaia. This is actually my first time ever being this active. So hello to all you lovely Gaians!

And thank you for inviting me into the guild biggrin

Awhh! Welcome back 4laugh
I've been on here long myself; but, like you, have taken breaks and such. It's a pleasure to have yah back in the Gaian Community! emotion_hug  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:09 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Hahah I normally just lurk around too biggrin
I don't really have any places I am super active, neither here nor outside the guild. But as said before I lurk around alot, hahah.
I never know what to write or how to start mingling.

Ugh. Same. I used to be too intimidated to post, but I've gotten past that. Now I don't really care. (I mean, I do care... but.. yeah...)

I used to post actively on Gaia. I had a blast during that 'era.' Then I realized that I'd stopped posting. Pretty much. So I've been trying to be active this year in this guild (and out in the forums) and it's been fun. ^ ___^

... I have the same problem when it comes to knowing what to write or how to start mingling... If you find a fix for that, let me know. xD;; That is usually why I like events. It's easier when the other people want an excuse to post too, so they'll usually reply. ;D ... The problem is just having something to say. > <;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:02 am
sdrawkcab

Ahahah so true. Events are just easier to get around with because everyone is posting everything, so suddenly you feel less like a dork and more like a part of it all. Other than that I normally just post in posts where I know everyone can be a part of it, like the games posts here in the guild.
If not that, well then I might start my own thread to see if people are interested, like the art one I made in the guild biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:43 pm
Madeleine Heilburg

Ahahah so true. Events are just easier to get around with because everyone is posting everything, so suddenly you feel less like a dork and more like a part of it all. Other than that I normally just post in posts where I know everyone can be a part of it, like the games posts here in the guild.
If not that, well then I might start my own thread to see if people are interested, like the art one I made in the guild biggrin

Ha, yeah. I do like threads that have people working together for some sort of (common) goal. It feels so... ... communal is not the right word. XD; Brain fart. You know, it brings out the community spirit.

Oh oh~ I forgot that I saw that thread. Didn't click it yet. I'll go do that. ;D

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games