Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi hi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaded Sunset v2

Lady Prophet

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 pm
'Ello biggrin

It's me!

.. Who am I, you ask?

Me! biggrin

Jade, Jaded, Jaderz.. Whatever you wanna call me, just don't call me late for dinner!

.. Ha ha .. That joke makes me feel old!

Anywho.. I'm 30 years old, single momma to a 3-year-old son! Currently going to college, but I like to have something fun to do inbetween all the craziness.

.. What's that? What's with the "v2" on my name? Well, now.. You see.. Gaia is very finicky and doesn't like to give accounts back! Got blocked out over a year and half ago because we switched from Comcast to AT&T!

.. Incredible, you say? You betcha! I was so frustrated with Gaia that I didn't even make another account until recently. Sigh! Still working on getting my regular account back.

Questions welcome <3 Yes, you! Go ahead now :p  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:05 am
Welcome back to Gaia! :D And welcome to the NSTG!

And, whoa, that's a weird way to lose an account. That sucks.
And good luck with exams! =D Hopefully they're over already~~~ I don't know what schedule you're on, but this seems to be a busy week school-wise.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 am
Hello, and welcome! biggrin
Good luck with school and your son! biggrin

A lot of stuff has changed on Gaia, let us know if you need anything! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 am
Thank you, thank you!

And I know! sad I can get password requests to the new email account on my Jaded Sunset, but the IP verification simply refuses to come! GAH! I'm so frustrated with it all.

My last final exam is tomorrow! Also taking an optional exam tomorrow (Got a "A" in Government class so the final is option, lol)

And I'm sure there will be plenty more questions to come. So much has changed here! It feels so silly to pay such a high price for some items that were just 10k last year! These new games and things don't really make much sense, either.  

Jaded Sunset v2

Lady Prophet

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:22 pm
*laughs* That's awesome about the optional final. :3 And, yeah, the prices are crazy. @ .@ It took me a while to get used to them, and I've been here while it is/was happening. XD; But, I finally caught myself thinking, "Wow! That item is only a bil! That's cheap!" ... x .x; Never mind that I don't even have anywhere near that much gold, but~ that's a decent price for some items. It's crazy. D:

As to games, the only ones worth playing right now are fishing (to sell fish), Towns (to gather items to sell -- not really a game), and Booty Grab (you earn gold, best played in the Aquarium forum).
Jigsaw recently got a price increase, but I saw someone say that they earned 20k from a puzzle... That's not worth it compared to Booty Grab or Fishing.

The other games haven't been updated yet so the prizes are still the same as the day they were released.

A seasonal game, Switchem, appears during Gaia events. It was just here for Thanksgiving but was taken down. The Gaia xmas event is tentatively set to start on the 13th. Switchem should return. If it's the same as it's been for Halloween and Thanksgiving, that game is worth playing.

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games