Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for my Uncle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 pm
Jewelies
im dante bae

OtakuKat

Pickled Cactus

Well...it was looking good for awhile... But then yesterday his heart stopped again and today it stopped four times. The doctors did an MRI on his brain, and found significant damage from several strokes they believe happened from his heart stopping. They all believe it's highly unlikely that he'll be waking up and his wife and kids met with the care team to discuss their options. There's a possibility they may be pulling his life support very soon.

Thank you all for your prayers and supportive comments. They really have helped a lot, and I appreciate them greatly. If you could, just say one last prayer that God will be with his family and help them through, and that they'll hold no regrets or guilt, no matter the decision that they make? I know my cousin especially is struggling in making her decision at the moment, my aunt asked that people would pray for her especially that she would be able to be at peace with whatever choice she makes.

that's a horrible thing to go through omg, i pray that God will be with them all for comfort during this time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:20 pm
I'm praying for you and your uncle families too.

I just recently went through my aunt's death. She had bleeding in the brain and they pulled off her life support because if she survived, she wouldn't have good quality of life anyway.

This is the hard moment but let
the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
-Phil 4:7

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash