Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
Absence/ Inactiveness! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 am
Sazie Chan
A few days ago I was still fighting a cold.

My flu has gotten worse though, so I'm going to rest mostly. I'm sorry I couldn't get on to rp, but it's hard for me to even think straight. My headaches are acting up pretty badly.

I'll be back once I feel better everyone. I just need to rest for awhile, I'm really sorry.

That's perfectly fine, Sazie~ I hope you are feeling better really soon. o: Don't worry about it. classified_jet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:01 am
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

User Image

I'm sorry guys! Myself/ (R0uge The Bat) is currently moving house as me and [for those who don't know] Knuckles and I have separated/broke up and have been for a while now and we both are moving our separate ways in life.
So currently I am packing my things into boxes and sorting joint money etc with him and he is also moving out too.

I will be living with friends and hopes to find a place to live. heart
It's not the easiest choice and it sure will be different. Knuckles and I still remain friends and he will still be in the guild, but there are things I want in life that are different to his.
Sorry for being really inactive, just life calls right now and may do for a little while yet.

I'll be sure to update you all, just Gaia is the last thing on my mind right now and my own health and well being is number one to me. 3nodding

Thank you for understanding and please bare with me ;~;

Sophie The Hedgehog

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:12 pm
A bit of an update on what's going on with me. I've gotten some more work done, filling in some paper work for my health issues. So far everything is going alright, but I've been so busy that I haven't logged on as much. I get pretty tired when I return from appointments, but soon I'll be finished (with the big important stuff) and can be more active again.

I'll still check up on the guild and post once in awhile, but it'll mostly be at a late time. Also my drawing has been a bit delayed again, but I'll start working on it soon.  
Sonic Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff